Saturday 17 January 2009

Bike Pumps - inflatable kayak, bike pump


My complaints aren't to many. its is a little uncomfortable using your foot. Ir is plastic underneath so it doesn't hold a lot of friction with the ground and it slides sometimes. But in general it is a good pump. I used with my inflatable boat and it was just fine. Advanced Elements Bellows Foot Pump Large

It's a good pump. A little large, but not bad. About as big around as a dinner plate. It has several different nozzles that hang right where you need them. My wife and I use them for our inflatable kayaks and they inflate in a hurry. My only complaint is the pump nozzles often fall off the kayak nozzles whenever you let go of them, which makes working the foot pump a little awkward by yourself. But if I had to buy a pump again, I would go with this one.

Very nice, handy, strong, inflates quickly. we used it for the advanced Elements Lagoon 2 inflatable kayak and it's perfect: it has the right pieces to connect to the kayak and it can inflate it and deflate it quickly. I've also used it for a camping mattress when a buddy of mine came to visit and it was perfect for that as well - Bike Pump - Kayak - Boating - Inflatable Kayak'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bike Pumps - inflatable kayak, bike pump kayak Bike Pumps - inflatable kayak, bike pump