Saturday 31 January 2009

Not Recommended - exercise, cycling


I felt it very important to do this review, because I think this has been the best money I have ever spent!!! I had an elliptical for a few years,it was given to me so it was used. It broke earlier this year and I was crushed. The really good ones are very expensive so I thought about a bike. I spent about 3 hours online looking over many websites for the best deal. I have so found it!! This is a great bike. First of all, I went with the super saver shipping and it arrived 7 days earlier than expected, which was great. Secondly, it took my husband about an hour to put together and he said it was really very simple and commented on how well built it was. And lastly, riding it is a dream come true. It is very sturdy and smoothe, and extremely quiet! For the price I am truly amazed at the quality of this machine. I would tell anyone out there looking for a great piece of equipment to go for this one! Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike

I purchased the bike a few weeks ago and I love it! The bike was delivered on schedule and arrived in good condition. It took my husband and I about an hour to put it together and it works perfectly. It's quiet, comfortable, the seat position is easily adjusted and the monitor is easy to read with speed, distance, time, calories and pulse rate. I'd definitely recommend it.

This arrived in flawless condition. Kudos to UPS and free 2nd day air courtesy of Amazon Prime. Aseembly took about an hour thanks to very clear instructions. The display has big characters and is easy to read. The display defaults to a scan mode, which cycles through the time, speed, calories burned, and pulse rate. Unfortunately, pulse rate takes 5 seconds to show up, by which time the display has moved on to the next function. Pulse rate can be manually selected. EDIT: pulse rate works fine in scan mode; you need to keep both hands on the handlebar sensors. Another note: the computer retains settings from the previous workout session. Press the blue "Scan" button and hold to zero out the memory.



Resistance is changed by pushbuttons built into the handlebars, so you don't need to bend forward to change it like some other bikes.



I like the design of the seat adjustment. If you have more than one person using this bike you will like it too.



The price is significantly lower than similar units found in department and sporting goods stores. In my opinion, it is an unbeatable bargain.

My husband, who really isn't that handy, put this together in an hour. He said it was much easier than he thought. I've only had the opportunity to use it a few times as I've been busy....but I love it. It is soooooooooo quiet ....that was my biggest concern as I wake up before he does and our work out room is directly across from our bedroom. The only thing I would like are straps for the feet, but I might look into purchasing some. Otherwise, great deal!

We purchased the Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike in December, shortly before my husband had a knee replacement. We received it within, I think it was 5 days. It was easy for him to assemble....took about an hour. It has been wonderful for him as part of his therapy. It is made very strong and durable. He is 6'6" and weighs around 270lbs. and it fits him very well. Alot of exercise equipment seem to have about a 250 lb. weight limit. We would definitely recommend it. And the price was excellent !

Compared quite a few brands, and then different Stamina models. Decided on the Fusion 4545 because it has a higher weight limit and I thought it would be bigger (I'm not a short guy) and sturdier. It was delivered quickly and I assembled it in about an hour. Nothing damaged from shipping, no missing parts. Folks, don't worry about the quality of the design; it's very solid for the price. It's whisper quiet and if you find something on TV that interests you, you'll forget you're exercising. After a couple of months of steady use by my wife and I, everything still works and no squeaks. I'm going to have to give this product my highest recommendation.

We have two related problems with this bike. There are plastic liners in the seat assembly, one of which was broken when it arrived, the other shortly lost the little dot that held it in place. They were not mentioned in the instructions and keep the handle assembly from "sliding" down the rear assembly. This also makes adjustment impossible. Our other bike adjusts by way of the bottom bar which is easier for us. It arrived on time and in good condition except for the plastic liner. It took both of us about an hour to assemble, most of which time was trying to "slide" the handle assembly. Also, due to weather, the help line was closed until too late for us.

My doctor suggested my getting an excerise bike after my knee replacement. The bike came quickly. I didn't know the bike was unassembled and putting the bike together was painful. Adding to the discomfort, I am mechanically challenged. Thankfully, my 5 year old granddaughter was there to help put the bike together. The only problem I had was the connections to the display were broken and so that doesn't work. However, the bike is much better than the one in physical therapy and I rub it in at therapy. I try to use it for an hour each day and it has helped restore motion to my knee. Thanks -

Was a little leary about what I was receiving. After some research I chose this Stamina 4545 because of the price. I am not mechanical and it took 4 hours for me to put together. (directions were very clear)The final result was a perfectly wonderful exercise bike. Nice and quiet and does the job well. My wife uses it daily since her knee replacement surgery and says it is helping with her recovery.

I bought this bike to help with rehab. for a knee replacement. I feel safe on it and it feels secure. It was very easy to assemble, my husband and I assembled it in about 1 and 1/2 hours. I would recommend this to a friend. - Exercise - Exercise Bike - Recumbent Bike - Cycling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Not Recommended - exercise, cycling exercise Not Recommended - exercise, cycling