Saturday 31 January 2009

Inkjet Cartridges - inkjet printer ink, canon printer


The regular 211 contains 9ml of ink. The 211XL contains 13ml of ink. That's 44% more ink for very little extra money. It's also less times you'll find yourself running low on ink and have to reorder and swap out cartridges. Canon CL-211 XL Cartridge (Color)

I have a Canon MP240 that this went into. The XL carts are more than 2x the ink for a 40% increase in cost. They are the best value of all my color printers refills. This cartridge lasted over 2x the previous normal size one.

We use this ink cartridge for our printer and it seems to last a looooong time.... Betweeen me printing stuff for work (I am a toddler teacher) and my husband printing forms to become a citizen, we print a lot! This is one of the best cartridges we have ever used...

This cartridge printed fewer color pages than the starter cartridge that came with the printer. I have since replaced the cartridge from Amazon with a cartridge purchased at a large retail chain and I have received much more use from it. I believe the catridge that I received from Amazon was either old or defective. I would gusstimate that it printed 5 or fewer full color pages worth of material.

My review is the same as the black cartridge. It's way too expensive for what it is, but that seems to be the 21st century trade off for a good but inexpensive printer. I like my Canon MX340... great printer and inexpensive. BUT if I did high volume printing I'd definately go with a much more expensive printer that advertised low cartridge prices. I only paid 80 dollars for the printer, which is excellent, but about every 3 months I pay another 60 dollars to replace the ink. And I don't do THAT much printing.

Received the ink cartridge and installed as described with not problems, worked right out of the package. I was concerned if this was cost effective over going to the local store and I will continue to use Amazon for my printer needs as long as it preforms as it did this time.

Great to have extra large ink cartridge because regular sized ones run out too quickly. Question: Why make 2 different sized cartridges in the 1st place ? Why not just make 1 cartridge that lasts longer and charge a reasonable price for it ? Looks like exploitation to me. Better just to get the XL cartridges all the time and pay the cost.

Being a prime member allows fast shipping. I had a project to finish and ran out of ink. Ordering from Amazon.com allowed the ink cartridge to arrive in two days. The cartridge is working perfectly and the price was cheaper than Wal-mart. I will always get my cartridges from Amazon.com

I am a semi professional photographer, and I constantly go through Ink. I had never ordered a printer cartridge online before, and now I will never purchase one in the stores. The delivery was timely and the product is sharp and reliable. - Inkjet Cartridges - Canon Ink - Canon Printer - Inkjet Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inkjet Cartridges - inkjet printer ink, canon printer inkjet printer ink Inkjet Cartridges - inkjet printer ink, canon printer