Saturday 31 January 2009

Smoke Alarms - smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector


I purchased four of these at once to replace my four aging smoke alarms. I like these units because they are inexpensive, compact, easy to install, they have two methods of detecting fire or smoke, and they run on inexpensive, easy-to-replace AA batteries. (I have never liked 9-volt batteries.) If you need a good, well-rated unit in a stand-alone smoke & fire alarm, this is the one for you. If you need a networked unit, I believe First Alert produces such a unit, but that feature will cost you more. The SA320CN is highly recommended. First Alert SA320CN Double Sensor Battery-Powered Smoke and Fire Alarm

I replaced several battery operated smoke detectors with this model. They were easy to install and are working perfectly. I especially like the feature that will allow me to replace the batteries without removing the unit from the ceiling. - Carbon Monoxide Detector - Smoke Detector - First Alert - Smoke Alarms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Smoke Alarms - smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector carbon monoxide detector Smoke Alarms - smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector