Thursday 8 January 2009

Mcguire-nichola - equipment, mcguire-nichola


The McGuire Nicholas 31001 set of three bags is exactly what I needed to carry an assortment of small accessories such as my Stanley 3 Piece Cushion Grip Nail Set and a few odds and ends that otherwise would be misplaced or lost in my McGuire Nicholas Builders Tool Bag. Three bags, three sizes, three colors - if I can't find what I need now I never will. McGuire Nicholas comes through again with another quality product. ~ The Boss McGuire Nicholas 31001 3 Small Bags, Two Black, One Grey

I really wanted to like these bags -- and at first glance, they looked perfect. However, within minutes of stuffing them with various things from my tool bag (opening and closing 3-4 times each), two of the zippers failed.



Two words for you McGuire: YKK Zippers.

These zipper bags are great for holding your smaller knives, tools, or whatever so you can get to them without hunting through the bottom of your larger toolbox or bag. As soon as I received my order, the bags were full and I plan on getting more.

These three bags are tough, come with both belt loops (if you wanted to wear them at your hip) and a ring for clipping and hanging from something else. I used one immediately to hold my Kindle accessories, such as the USB cable, Kandle book light, headphones, etc. I've used the larger one for travel papers and a wallet, while attending a convention. These are tough, high utility bags. If there is any complaint, it's that the zippers on the large bag aren't as easy to close as I'd have hoped. This is probably because they are large toothed, tough, utility style zippers - good for durability, less so for ease of use.



Considering the price, this purchase was AN EXCELLENT DEAL!

These bags couldn't be any more useful. There are endless applications for each of them. Specifically, I've found the cocoon bag is perfect for a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, razor, and a few other odds and ends for traveling. The other ones are perfect for outdoor uses, keeping small items separate, safe, and in your possession. They are made of strong, durable material, have heavy-duty zippers, and are extremely well-priced in my opinion.

Have had these bags for a couple months now, and the zippers on one of the three bags is already inop, and the zipper on another bag does not function well. While the bags are inexpensive, I would look for a different set with better zippers.

I had purchased some of these bags in the past, local store switched to a nylon version, instead of the cotton canvas. I was happy to find these online, until they arrived and are now made from cheap nylon material, and not the cotton canvas as advertised.



Don't buy these if you are expecting cotton canvas! - Equipment - Tool Bag - Accessory Bag - Mcguire-nichola'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mcguire-nichola - equipment, mcguire-nichola equipment Mcguire-nichola - equipment, mcguire-nichola