Thursday 8 January 2009

Home Décor Accents - decals, wall stickers


We purchased this for our 3 month old daughter. Thrilled with the price and product. Easy to apply and remove. I was able to put them up and if i didnt like the look i moved them around. It was fun being creative. it gives you instructions on where to apply each sticker but because of the room size that i was decorating i needed to move some of the tree limbs around. i made the tree taller and shortened the limb length. i also place the animals and flowers throughout the room to give it a more woodsy feel. Will definetly buy the same type of stickers again for when she gets older and wants to change her room around. Another benefit is we no longer need to repaint the room because these stickers add the color and energy that we were looking for. Would definetly recommend these to a friend. Great price compared to other sites we looked at. RoomMates RMK1439SLM Scroll Tree Peel & Stick Wall Decal MegaPack

I researched other sites that sold wall decals before buying these. The walls in our home are all textured so I was worried that they wouldn't stick.



I was relieved and very satisfied with them. They stick fairly well, but you still need to smooth them out and press them against the wall from time to time.



Highly recommend and would buy this brand again. Cute design and you get quite a few decals for the price!

When I first put on these stickers I looved the look and my 8 month old daughter squealed in delight at the owls, flowers and colors in general.

However, it was pretty hard to arrange everything in place without some amount of removal and re-sticking. The scrolly branches are very thin and so re-sticking did not work well and they started to peel off. So I thought, ok, maybe this would do better if someone could apply them at one go so maybe I am partly to blame. But the description and other reviews do lead you to believe that resticking is not an issue at all.

After a few days however, even the branches that I got right in the first go started to peel off. Granted my walls are not satin smooth, they have a very light grainy texture, but again the description leads you to believe that sticking is a problem only on heavy textured walls.

I would have given it a 1 star because I wake up every morning and have to run my hand over the branches to re-stick them which is such a pain. but I had to give them credit for getting the design right - it is delightful!!! Now they just need to work on a better glue for the sticker.

This is the first review I think I have ever written. I just love this item. I purchased it for my daughter's nursery. We have the Brooke bedding from Pottery Barn and this matches so well. As a few other people had mentioned, it's not that tall. I think the directions show that you need 58" of wall space. Anyway, I have a chair rail up in the nursery, so placing this decal on the top portion over the chair rail worked perfectly! I made one of the leaves on the top turn down a bit more so it wouldn't be touching the ceiling, and it looks amazing! If you get up close and examine it, you can tell that it is not a true mural, but it really looks very nice. Oh, also, it doesn't take long at all to do it. I had my 9 month old daughter and 3 year old son in the room running around acting crazy while I was doing it, and it probably only took an hour, hour and a half total. I highly recommend checking this out.

They stuck to my knockdown (textured) walls! I was a bit apprehensive at first, thinking that I might have to return them because the walls are textured but they stuck with no problem even after peeling and replacing. The shipping was fairly quick, received about a week after ordering. Everyone loves it, including my daughter. Only improvement could be a better diagram to work with on where to place pieces.

This made the whole room. Really nice that it also covered the push pin holes left in the wall by my older daughter. My 4 yr old absolutely loves this. So far, she hasn't bothered it. I put it up several weeks ago and it is still very secure.

No mess, beautiful result and a lot of people thinking that I actually painted this on the wall!! lol ... Perfect decoration item, super easy to apply.... totally worth the price! Plus, it's HUGE! :) Will totally by other similar items in the future :)

I was very happy with this purchase. It is colorful, cute, easy to put together and will be on my daughter's wall for years because it is good for a baby's, toddler's or kid's bedroom. Worth every penny I paid !

I looove my daughter's wall decal! We bought it for her nursery in Utah, and then when I moved, I peeled off the stickers and put them on the mirrors in the house to transport them to South Carolina. When we got here, her room had textured wall paper and they STILL stuck to the new wall!! Everyone comments on it. I love it!!!

We live in an apartment and can't paint, so I bought this to add a little color to the walls of my daughter's room. It took me and my sister about 1.5 hours to get it put up, well mostly my sister because I was busy with the baby. Our walls are pretty textured, so I was worried it wouldn't stay up, but it's been fine. Even the pieces that we peeled off and repositioned have stayed great. Glad we bought it. - Childrens Rooms - Wall Decor - Wall Stickers - Decals'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Décor Accents - decals, wall stickers wall decor Home Décor Accents - decals, wall stickers