Thursday 8 January 2009

29 Inch Inseam - mens jeans, pants


I've been wearing the Dickies double-knee work pant for about 5 years now and wouldn't trade them for the world. Unlike normal khakis, these pants are highly durable, extremely comfortable with extra room in the legs, they do not suffer from static cling, and they repel stains expertly. What I like best, though, is that they look nice enough for wearing in a business casual environment, while standing up to the wear and tear of work requirements. Dickies Men's Loose Fit Double Knee Work Pant, Black, 36x32

Don't buy this for going out for a walk. These are for hard and dirty work. These are made of a super thick nylon material with a stain resistant coating which gives it a plastic-like feel and sheen.



They are not particularly comfortable. The front of the waist is not contour cut, so it feels very high. If you like the front of the waist low, beware the it's cut on the same level as the back and these will be hanging around your butt-crack level (and the pant legs will be dragging on the ground), else be prepared to wear them like Steve Urkel... might as well get suspenders for them to keep them that high.



I wish work clothes would be made a little more comfortable. It only makes me want to rip it off and put on my normal casual clothes once I don't have to wear it.



Also note that this comes with an odd (foul earth) smell from the factory that takes a few washes and a lot of airing out to get rid of.

I work outside in the heat and these are much cooler than jeans. The multi-use side pocket is a bit below my hand. These have no coin pocket. Also, since the front pockets are cut more vertical than jeans, the set of keys I have hanging from my belt don't stay in the pocket all the time. Not perfect, but when trying to stay cool while working outside in 100 degree heat, they sure beat jeans.

My husband has now had 2 pairs of these pants we got these because the others wore out after wearing them as work pants for 2-3 years. He wears them everyday. He loves them and says that they are very comfortable

These pants are great for any line of work. And with amazon prices you can't beat them. My only complaint is that when you get them, they have a funny smell out the box, but after washing them it goes away.

These pants arrived very quick. I ordered 5 of them and they were individually wrapped neatly. They had all the tags on them as if they came straight from the factory. I'm glad with my purchase. They fit very well and I'm very satisfied. - Jeans - Mens Jeans - Flat Front - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


29 Inch Inseam - mens jeans, pants mens jeans 29 Inch Inseam - mens jeans, pants