Friday 16 January 2009

Makeup Remover - cleansers, smooth


I have acne-prone skin and have for years overscrubbed and medicated to get my skin clean but hate the drying harsh effects of all that. Been using this for about a week and it's incredibly gentle but still suds so I feel it's cleaning. Doesn't strip my skin. Minimizes pores (not a miracle but definite difference). Leaves my face very smooth but not tight feeling. Looking forward to trying "Skin Genesis: Pore Minimizing Skin Re-smoother" for even more pore-minimizing and overall smoothness! L'Oreal Paris Ideal Skin Genesis Pore Minimize Gel Cleanser, 8-Fluid Ounce

I bought it here because I couldn't find it in the regular department stores anymore. It works to make my pores smaller and skin healthier all around. It doesn't do much for dark spots so don't buy this thinking it will help with that. It's safe and soft for even my sensitive skin. It also has the added bonus of removing ALL makeup in one gentle wash!

I wish I had taken a "before" picture. Then it would be easier to prove to myself that I'm not just engaging in wishful thinking! My skin is smoother, feels softer, and my pores are much less noticeable. The scent is not strong enough to be labeled "envigorating" but it is definitely uplifting--a bit of a mood enhancer. About six weeks ago I began using the L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizer Gel Cleanser and Olay Regenerist UV Defense SPF 15. I'm quite pleased with both of these affordable products.

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with UV protection. Packaging May Vary, -2.5 fl oz

I really really love this product! My face feels really clean after using this, and my pores are definitely getting smaller and smaller. I will continue to use this for a long time from now on! I should also add that my face doesn't break out anymore, which is simply amazing. Awesome product, L'Oreal!

This product is great as it removes eye makeup as well as leaves my face feeling clean without a heavy lotion feel. I heard that this product is being discontinued so decided to order multiple bottles. - Cleansers - Face - Smooth - Skin Genesis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makeup Remover - cleansers, smooth face Makeup Remover - cleansers, smooth