Friday 16 January 2009

Capacitive Stylus - stylus, iphone stylus


It works! You can definitely poke stuff on the screen and it responds. However, I sought a stylus for my iPhone because of the drawing apps. I wanted to be able to doodle on my iPhone in my off time without the tribulations of using my thumb for accurate sketching. This stylus works wonderfully when you poke the screen, but the rubber tip clings to the screen when you drag the stylus (even worse if you have a screen protector on there, even the oleo-phobic ones). If you're looking to use the stylus to thwart all those nasty fingerprints from normal use, you've found a decent product for such a task at this price; but if you want to draw with it or use it for games, I suggest finding another. Stylus Pen for Apple iPhone (Silver) - Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus - Iphone Stylus - Ipad Stylus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Capacitive Stylus - stylus, iphone stylus stylus Capacitive Stylus - stylus, iphone stylus