Saturday 27 December 2008

Tire Pressure Gauges - tire inflator, tire pressure gauges


I had one of these for 16 years and it always worked great. I only bought a new one because when I moved I sold my air compressor and the Milton went with it. I got a new air compressor and wanted another Milton Tire Inflator with gauge. There is no better tire inflator/gauge on the market. Milton Dual Chuck Tire Inflator With Gauge

I remember this air chuck from when I was a kid filling up my bike tires & parents car.

It was so easy & quick to fill & check air presser with this gage

You don't see many used any more because people steal them!!

So gas stations get tired of replacing them...

I bought a small air compressor for my garage last year and use it for filling my auto & bike tires

So when I was filling with the air chuck, then checking with the presser gage I though I must see how much one of those cool air chuck / presser gages I used to use at the local gas station cost.

If you have a small air compressor for your garage and use it for your auto, bike

I think it is well worth the money.

The unit is very well built out of solid aluminum and gives a accurate reading too.

ECK

This is by far the best tire inflator you can purchase. First off, it is well built, soild body and it looks good. Next, the dial gauge is on point every use. If it ever jumps off into left field, that lets me know theres something wrong with the valve core. I give this product 5stars anyday.

I'm an old dude. I remember when I was a kid and most gas stations had free air. The better places had these great tire inflators. I always figured they went the way of many great American products. I recently purchased a new air compressor for home and stumbled upon this product on Amazon. I can't say enough good things about it. It is a great American made tool! If you have a compressor and fill your cars, truck, or cycle's tires you need one of these great inflator/gauges.

The best air chuck you can buy. Bought this based on research i did in truck forums (guys who know trucks, are mechanical, etc, like me). Ultra high-quality. US made, same air chuck used by military. I checked accuracy vs a known accurate gauge i have and it was dead on. The length of the final, metal end pieces vs the length of the rubber hose is perfect for hard to reach duallys of which i have 5. They obviously did hands on user research when they made it - it works. On my other air chuck, the entire end was rubber which is useless -- if it's all rubber at the end to a small air valve then you can't lean into it and get it to bite onto a 100+ PSI dually air chucks that are hard to reach.

When trying to find a high quality pressure gauge and air chuck I came across this item. Trusting that it was worth the higher cost I purchased it. When it arrived I knew that I had made the right choice. It really is well made and reminds me of items from another era, well made with quality.



I use this to check the air in my motor home. Since air pressure is critical to the safety of the tires on the heavy motor homes I now know that each day when I start out that I'm at the right pressure. If adjustments are needed the Milton makes it easy.



There is an old saying "you get what you pay for"......quality has a price and this time I'm happy that I spent the few extra dollars and purchased a real quality item.

I use this to pump up my tires on my RV. Before it was a pain, but now it's a breeze. Hit the button your pumping, let the button go you get the pressure reading.



This handles high pressures without any trouble at all (110 psi). I bought a second one for the garage I liked it so much.

I order this product when my old tire pressure gauge stoped working. I liked the fact that this gauge was made in America. It arrived as promised and works like a charm. The day it arrived I checked mine and my wifes tires. The gauge is nice and seems to be very accurate. - Tire Pressure Gauges - Tire Gauges - Tire Gauge - Tire Inflator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tire Pressure Gauges - tire inflator, tire pressure gauges tire gauge Tire Pressure Gauges - tire inflator, tire pressure gauges