Saturday 27 December 2008

Foot Pain - foot pain


Tho I'm a woman, I got the man's size as so many women's inserts are just too marrow. The relief from burning pain was almost immediate. I had avoided walking which I love because of the such discomfort. These inserts seem to be just soft, until after a while they really adapt to the shape of your foot. I immediately ordered 4 more pair. I have tried many arch supports over 20 years and these are by far the best for me. I only wish they would make an entire shoe out of this stuff. ProFoot Smart Arch Arch Support, Men's Fits All , 1 pair (Pack of 2)

I work out pretty regularly but suffer from periodic arch pain. Shoe inserts with arch support have been a boon. Took a flyer and ordered these because they were advertised to work for people with flat feet as well, which is my problem. The relief was almost immediate. Worked out for about an hour on a treadmill and elliptical with these and not a bit of pain. Am ordering some more immediately. Terrific product.

These are supposed to be *arch* supports, yet the cushioning on them is so thick (1/8"+ under the sole, 3/8" under the heel!) I can't get my dress shoes back on my feet with the supports inserted. I've bought name brand cushioning inserts that were thinner. Don't waste your money on these, unless your shoes were way too big to start with.

These arch supports were good at two things: quality arch support and being cheap. I like that I can switch them between different pairs of shoes quickly and easily.

The only complaint I have with these is that they didn't work well for me in gym shoes. Gym shoes that are meant to be snug already (cross trainers, running shoes, etc) make it difficult to get your foot into the shoe without causing the arch support to wrinkle, which is very annoying. If you want to use arch supports in gym shoes, I would suggest arch supports that span the entire shoe, not just the back half as these do. These were more suited to dress shoes and other items that are naturally looser, allowing you to slip your foot in without causing the arch support to move around underfoot.

I am very happy with the one piece smart arches that were sent to me however, only two of the package of four were one piece and the other two packages were two piece with a seam and that seam can be felt within the shoe. I highly recommend the one piece smart arches. They help with my arch issues and conform to the shape of my foot. - Foot Pain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Foot Pain - foot pain foot pain Foot Pain - foot pain