Saturday 27 December 2008

Message Pads - self-stick notes, sticky notes


Post it notes.

Let's see here....

You write on them.

You stick them somewhere so you don't forget what you were writing in the first place.

Eventually they fall down and slide under the fridge and are forgotten or the task that was written down is fulfilled and the post it gets tossed.

One of life's little necessities.

And they come in pretty colors too, and that's always a good thing.

Colorful.

Useful.

Recommended. Post-it Notes, Original Pad, 2- 7/8 Inches x 2- 7/8 Inches, Assorted Neon, 50 Sheets per Pad, Three Pads per Pack (6301)

I don't know why, but these post-its are not as sticky as regular post-its, or even knock off brands. I'm not sure if it has to do with the paper or what, but they are good for one or two stickings, then they won't stick again. And they have a hard time sticking at all to a refrigerator with a textured surface. I get these when I need a "filler item" to get to $25 free shipping, but I may have to find something else...they are not that good.

I like the assorted colors, I like the lines that help me write on the lines, and the size is great for books, computers, and refrigerators. I don't like how when I stick it to my computer like my other sticky notes it doesn't stick.



I have some yellow ones made from another manufacturer and they don't just slip off. These do. It's due either to a poor quality of sticky glue or that the strip of sticky glue is too thin.



I wouldn't recommend this product unless improvements are made, but I won't be the one to find out if they have been made. - Self-stick Notes - Office Supplies - Sticky Notes - Message Pads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Message Pads - self-stick notes, sticky notes sticky notes Message Pads - self-stick notes, sticky notes