Thursday 18 December 2008

Motorola Xoom Covers - motorola xoom case, xoom accessories


I purchased two of these cases. I will be returning them soon. The case bezel covers the front facing webcam, it fits very poorly, having enough room to move about while barely being secured. The material aroung the bezel is very thin and does not lie flat. The magnetic tab barely holds the case together. I understand the case being inexpensive, but even so I would think it would fit much better. pyrus Electronics (TM) Premium Faux Leather Flip Carry Case With Adjustable Stand For The Motorola Xoom 10.1 inch tablet (3G & 4G WI-FI 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB) - Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb Black

I bought this for my son, and it would have been great had the cut out for the front camera been made a little more precisely. I tried to make it work, but just couldnt. I bought a much more ex[pensive real leather one that seems to fit better, but honestly, this one would do the trick if they just fix that one flaw.

The case is not designed correctly. The front facing camera and the SD card slot are covered although they made a gap for them but it is not in the right spot.

Also, today the back stand fall off although I didn't push on it but it seems to be weakened by the Xoom's weight.



Overall, the case seems to be cheap priced but the martial and quality you will receive seems to be cheaper!

Great looking case and very effective, but I know i should've expected what i got because it was 13 bucks. While it was made for the Xoom, obviously, the fit isn't quite right. The front camera is completely obstructed by the case, covering the bottom 60% of the image shot from the lens. The part of the case that covers the bottom part of the screen (in landscape view), there seems to be too much material as it does not feel tight on the case. Also, the magnet that keeps the portfolio closed is very weak. Otherwise, the case looks sweet, I just wish I didn't have to take my Xoom out of the case to video chat with people. - Motorola Xoom Case - Motorola Xoom Accessories - Xoom - Xoom Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Xoom Covers - motorola xoom case, xoom accessories xoom accessories Motorola Xoom Covers - motorola xoom case, xoom accessories