Thursday 18 December 2008

Eric Michael


I loved these shoes online and couldn't wait to receive them. Was a bit disappointed when I tried them on, they fit fine in length but across the toes they are very very tight. I don't consider myself to have wide feet but these seem to be very tight, making them very uncomfortable. I decided to keep them though b/c they are just so cute when I tried them on. I just won't wear them for very long periods. Quality seems not to be that great either for $70 but I love gingham and haven't been able to find another pair in this style. You would probably have to try these on to decide if you want to keep them, adorable looking though. Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Camara Slingback Espadrille,Navy Gingham,8.5 M US'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eric Michael Eric Michael Eric Michael