Thursday 18 December 2008

Hd Camcorder - avchd, hdmi cables


The Mediabridge 5' Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable is a well made and solid cable. This cable worked flawlessly to connect my HD Video Camera to my HD TV at 1080i (highest supported by my camera). The price was reasonable for a cable of this quality.



Recommended for the price and functionality of this cable.



****Updated September 9, 2009****

Would update rating to 5 stars - Mediabridge contacted me about my cable that was sent without filters and replaced it at no cost. That is seriously good customer service! Mediabridge - High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable - Category 2 Certified - 5ft

This is a very sturdy and well made cable. Hooked up my Flip Ultra HD camcorder to a HD LCD TV and the picture was perfect. As another has mentioned the cable is stout but the five foot length makes it easy to use so its not an issue to me. This seems like a quality item and should last a long time with normal use.

Have not been able to use this yet. The end on the micro HDMI side is nice a beefy, but that is a problem when getting this to work with the Optoma PK301 pico projector. The HDMI end is too fat to plug in while the projector power cord is plugged in. I will need to find another cable.

I went to my local electronics mega-store to buy a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable. They had one. It was $69.99. For less than another couple hundred bucks, I could buy another camera. We're just talking about a stinkin' cable here. Needless to say, I didn't make a purchase there. I came to Amazon and found this cable. For less than $10 I was soon watching HD video and looking at fantastic pictures on my HD LCD.

The length is just about right for being able to hold the camera and not have to stand right next to the TV. It is pretty rigid, so don't expect to roll it tightly and stuff it in a bag. It will easily roll into a 3-4 inch roll. Roll, roll, roll. There, I said it three more times.

Great cable, great price.

I saw a few reviews that made me think twice about ordering a non-Canon brand mini-HDMI cable. I have the EOS T1i and it works great! There is an incredible difference over the RCA cable that came with the camera. For $10 you will be pleased with the quality of viewing your pictures on a HDTV.

I had recently bought a Canon 5D Mark II and in its manual Canon mention HTC-100 cable to be used to watch the HD output from Camera on a HDTV. I bought two Canon HTC-100 cables and tried on my new Samsung LN46A650 and both of them did not worked. The quality of the Canon HTC-100 was really bad.



Then I got this wonderful cable. First try; and the amazing HD images from the camera were on my HDTV. Thanks to Mediabridge.

Bought this for my Canon and it works flawlessly. Construction quality is excellent. However, like the other reviewers have pointed out - no in-line filters, which is no big deal.

The cable I got has 26AWG printed on it and I didn't think they were too thick.

Price is good - specially when you consider how much Monster people like to charge. No need to go crazy on cables - this is the right cable at the right price.

Just a heads up that this product is not for the Droid X's HDMI out.



I ordered this mistakenly, as I thought the Droid X had a mini-HDMI out. However, I have since learned that the Droid X has a micro-HDMI out.



As for this product, although I did not ever use it (I actually returned it and took the hit for return shipping), the cable seemed well built and would have been great if I had something that required a mini-HDMI.



In hindsight, I probably should have just hung onto this cable and used it down the line here when I get an HD camcorder.

Awhile back I purchased an Mediabridge HDMI cable and was impressed by the quality and performance of it. This product does not disappoint. Excellent construction and performance as before. Mediabridge has become my standard cable product line. - Hd Camcorder - Hdmi Cables - Hdmi - Avchd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hd Camcorder - avchd, hdmi cables hd camcorder Hd Camcorder - avchd, hdmi cables