Monday 1 December 2008

Cell Phone Accessories


This product is a great solution to organizing my cell phone and charger! It prevents having to use a bulky organizer to store my cell phone, and looks good in my modern office. Even keeps my cat from chewing the cord! Love the bright colors! Drinn Cell Mobile Phone Charger Wall Holder Cord Wrap Organizer Pink

Doesn't work with the iphone charger. Wont stay in the outlet. Cord doesn't stay coiled. I don't know what I was expecting out of a cheap piece of plastic, but this does not solve my phone charger issues whatsoever.

The outlet we use to charge our phones is in a location that requires putting the phone on the floor which seemed like an accident waiting to happen. This product solved that problem. From the reviews, I was a little afraid that our Droid X phones would be too heavy as they are larger than most cell phones. However, the plastic is rigid and strong enough to hold them and I suspect would hold something heavier like a razor.

Thought this product was a great idea until I used it. Didn't work well with my charger and chord, I dont use it. Try to use it in a store with your charger first before buying.

I dont like it now, I wont use it. Anyone want a free one?

The idea behind the product is really nice. But when you are not charging your mobile divice, you either have to leave the charger plugged in, so the driinn holder can hang onto the charger, or else you'll have to find a place to put the holder. I personally like to unplug the charger when I am not charging the phone. So the holder is yet another thing cluttering our counter top. For people who travel often and need to take the charger with them, this could be an extra hassle than help.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Accessories Cell Phone Accessories Cell Phone Accessories