Monday 1 December 2008

Arch Support


As a person who has battled plantar fasciitis for 4+ years and has had several foot doctors, orthotics, shots, stim treatments, nightsplint, etc this has been a great additonal to the battle of finally getting to fully fixed instead of being at 95-98% for forever.



Pros:

1. Much more comfortable than orthotics so they could be put aside

2. When sitting for awhile like with a desk job this will keep it from tightenting up and ruining whatever good the rest of what your doing is trying to achieve. This is honestly what I felt my foot needed. Pressure on the middle of the foot closer to the toes as opposed to the heel.



[...]Latest Update: I saw all my reviews and remembered I did this one and never updated it. Then I felt even more guilty as there were 19 out of 19 that really liked this review. All that I said above was true, but this and the other stuff never did heal me after well more than a year.



If what you saw above is your story please get Clair Davies Trigger Point Therapy Workbook and that will hopefully be your answer. It was for me. Deep massage in the middle of the calf where it hurt as well as a few other places have me free of all contraptions in my shoes and I can even walk around in my stocking feet in the house again. Truly a miracle that the answer was this simple for me. Anyway, I can't guarantee it will be for you, but if you were like me you'll try anything to hope for that affliction to improve. Pro-Tech Athletics Injury Recovery Arch Support Clear

I got this for my wife who complained about the pain every single morning when she woke up.

She uses it now. She complains no more, except on the rare nights that she forgets to put them on.

Worth every penny.

I have been fighting plantar facitis and TSS for many weeks now. I ordered these and within days my feet were feeling better. After 1 week, the least amount of pain I have had in months. I could not be happier with these and can't believe how simple they seem. All I can tell you is they work!

So far, I find these supports give some relief to my plantar fac. However, I ordered a medium because it was rated for women's sizes starting at size 5 (I'm an 8). I wish I had gotten a small because the strap doesn't wrap to get the tightest fit for my normal sized 8 foot (I'm not overweight, so my feet aren't wide). It works sufficiently. But the excess wrap/strap then sticks out so it's not practical for me to wear them with shoes (too much to tuck into the side - if that makes sense). I wear them around the house as much as possible though and it really does give relief to have the added arch support. Just would prefer an upgrade on design and sizing. Hope this helps!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Arch Support Arch Support Arch Support