Monday 3 November 2008

Works - works


I was frantic and nearly hysterical when I returned to the states from Tanzania and realized that I had left my US adaptor for my Palm Pilot in Tanzania. All my contacts, all my dates and calendars sat in a state of half battery life. I first went to my trusty Office Depot, and then to travel companies--no African (or British) to US adaptors. I scoured the Amazon spaces for a power adaptor that reversed to US, and finally found this one, the wonpro WA-5 Universal Power Adaptor Converting UK, EU and believe it or not Tanzania, to US. Euphoria! If I had gotten the more frequent notice that I have been receiving from Amazon lately--"We apologize but this product is no longer available. You will not be billed for this item", I would have hung myself from a tree. Instead, Eurika, I now have a charged Palm Pilot at all times and I am free again. It works great! Wonpro WA-5 Universal Power Adaptor (Converts UK/EU to US, Black) - Works'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Works - works works Works - works