Monday 3 November 2008

Contemporary Fiction - suspense thriller, action


Look, the story is a period classic. Make necessary allowances for time and place and for allusions now deemed politically incorrect and it's still the great mystery adventure story it always was. But the real mystery in this particular edition is why the typist didn't take his/her mittens off. An adventure in typographical errors. The Thirty-Nine Steps (Enhanced Kindle Edition)

This is one of those books that I put off reading for too long. I had several recommendations to read this book. When I finally did read it I realized that I should have read it sooner. It is a fast paced adventure full of surprises. This is an excellent book and I recommend it. - Suspense - Suspense Thriller - Paranormal Romance - Action'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Contemporary Fiction - suspense thriller, action suspense Contemporary Fiction - suspense thriller, action