Tuesday 28 October 2008

Very Good Product - very good product, wallet


This is a small type of wallet, just a few compartments for IDs and credit cards and one compartment for cash. Cool, simple and very stylish. I'm very happy with it, and you will be if you are looking to buy a wallet you want to keep in a back pocket of your jeans. It want make a bulge on your behind as it doesn't have that coin compartment, made of leather, in a nice box.



This would be an excellent gift for any guy! Tommy Hilfiger Mens Ranger Passcase, Black, One Size

Purchased this wallet to replace an ancient wallet I carried for years. This wallet comes with a removable sleeve which you can insert you ID in. Several slots for credit cards and a deep cash slot. So your cash doesn't show as much when looking in your wallet. Good leather feel with the Tommy Hilfiger sewn in. Not big and bulky, very flat and not to complicated. Just a very good quality leather wallet!

My son was very pleased with this gift. I was very happy when I received the wallet and looked it over. It was just what I was looking for and looked like top quality. I am very pleased with this purchase and loved the smile and comments I received from my son on this item. - Wallet - Billfolds - Very Good Product'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Very Good Product - very good product, wallet very good product Very Good Product - very good product, wallet