Tuesday 28 October 2008

Pull Down Faucet - pull down faucet, single-handle faucets


You need about 1/2 in clearance around the counter hole to install this...it installs with pressure screws, so no wrenches needed. In our case, we needed to cut away a bit of the cabinet because the hole was right up against the side wall. They must have installed the old one before the counter top was permanently in place. Can be found for less elsewhere. American Standard 4332.350.075 Pekoe Semi-Professional Single Control Kitchen Faucet, Stainless Steel

The American Standard faucet I ordered, with a bit of reluctance since I couldn't actually see it and feel its quality, was beyond my expectations. Even my contractor was impressed with the quality and workmnship. It goes beautifully with my quartz countertops and really compliments the whole kitchen. People notice it right away. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

This is a very nice faucet but the design is flawed for a refit use. There really should be a gasket on the compression fitting.

This is a pretty typical feature & makes for a much easier time getting a really good seal when replacing an existing faucet. We finally were able to make it work but it would have been such a fast & easy installation if they had only included a gasket in the design. Product arrived in perfect condition.

When I first install this faucet, the spout swing arm only swings to the right of center and not left. I called American Standard for help and they promptly me out a replacement spout pipe. Replacing the old spout pipe took about 15 minutes and the faucet now swings both ways. In fact the spout swing arm can 360 degrees in either direction which is somewhat weird but acceptable. The Pekoe faucet is a thing of beauty and we love it.

I fell in love with this style of faucet when I saw it at the local plumbing supply house but almost fell over when I saw the $1000 price tag. After researching several similar styles and manufacturing specifications this version of American Standard's faucet was almost an identical match for the beautiful Blanco faucet I had falling in love with. It is now mounted on my new granite counters and it sits there like a piece of artwork. Extremely functional and has no retractable parts that can break. The one handed operation and ease of use is unsurpassed. All of my friends are amazed by its beauty and the way it blends with my very traditional cherry cabinets. For the serious kitchen junkie - this is a must have. I never write reviews but this is one that I could not let people know what an amazing product this is. One note - please be careful in what you purchase - the DIY versions are cheaper but definitely not the same quality. Spend the extra money and you will get what you pay for.

Just love it! Works great and looks even better. Just remodeling our kitchen and want this item. We went to our local building store and they said that it would take 3 to 4 weeks to deliver. I went home and looked on amazon and they had the item for $40 cheeper and delivered it in 5 days. WONDERFUL!

save your money!

I was in a local store, and compared two kitchen faucets before buying online, found two faucet which we liked best - this and the one from "Bathtech" brand.

they look very same - great, expensive, in high-quality fashion.

the price though is the only difference - the bathtech faucet is twice less, something around 170 something, at least at a moment: BATHTECH Contemporary Chrome Kitchen Sink Faucet (Model 9600-15)

that's what i bought instead, happy. - Single-handle Faucets - Stainless Steel - Stainless - Pull Down Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pull Down Faucet - pull down faucet, single-handle faucets single-handle faucets Pull Down Faucet - pull down faucet, single-handle faucets