Saturday 18 October 2008

Usb Charger - usb charger


USB charger works perfect. I use it everyday when I'm at work to charge my phone. the Car charger surprisingly seems to be made out of a good quality wire. works perfect. The wall charger locks up the screen. I let it stay on for a minute but then threw it away because it kept on locking the screen. I didn't want it to cause any malfunctions to my Epic.



4 stars because I really didn't need the wall charger.





**UPDATE**

Dec. 14, 2010



I ordered a 2nd order of this combo package because I needed a 2nd car charger. this time the wall charger works PERFECT. the car charger and usb cable work as well. The price is cheap the product aesthetics are not which is a surprise. I'm happy with the this purchase for my favorite phone ever the Samsung EPIC. Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G

Great price, however the wall charger doesn't work with my Samsung Epic. It disables the touch screen, and causes random screens to pop up even though you haven't touched the screen. The car charger works, and the sync cable appears to work for charging, but if you specifically want a wall charger, look elsewhere!



Edited to add that the seller was most courteous, and did send me two replacement wall chargers, but they don't work with the Epic either. I think it's because they are generic chargers? Everything else works though!

1. Wall charger

As the previous reviews from others mention, it freezes the phone. It happened to me and happened again when I got the replacement.



2. USB cable

While it charges the phone, it fails to recognize the phone when you try to access it from the computer. I can tell for sure that it's a cable problem because I had no problem accessing the phone using the original samsung cable on the same computer and the phone. The replacement didn't work neither.



3. Car charger

Car charger is the only item that has worked with no issues so far.





Researching on the internet, it seems like the sophisticate smartphones like Epic 4G is sometimes not compatible with generic USB cables. Sure, I could understand that, but it's still sellers responsibility to test the functionalities before starts selling it. All the previous reviews as of now describe some issues.





For contacting the seller experience, the first contact to request the replacement reached when I sent them email twice. The second contact, when the replacements failed, was simply ignored.

i haven't used these power cords extensively but i was able to power my epic with both the car charger and the wall charger. the epic's battery life isn't the best (yes, even with everything turned off) compared to my previous phone (the moto q9c, 1 of sprint's 1st 3g phones) so these chargers will come in very handy! i travel for work and home for holidays so it's nice to not have to pack up (and potentially forget) my charger every time i go somewhere. my only complaint is that the wall charger is not very long (~2') and some hotels don't have a plug next to the night stand so it may not reach...oh well!

and you can't beat the price!! this item arrived very quickly from lowerpriceusa.

Items are exactly as described and work very well for my Samsung Galaxy S and my gf's HTC G2. Haven't had any problems with any of the items and are totally worth it for the couple bucks plus shipping it's going for. Recommend ordering this to have chargers/cables as backup in the car, office, bedroom, etc. I ordered 2 sets. Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is b/c I wish the wall charger didn't have that annoying red LED light (makes me feel guilty when it's plugged in b/c it's wasting just THAT much more electricity). I wonder if the charger would still work if I physically killed the LED light...

"Product doese not work.. When you plug it up, it shows on the phone that it is charging, but when you unhook the charger the battery indicator doese not move it still shows that it is a low battery. This holds true for all 3 Items." Also the two metal prongs on the plug charger came off and stayed in my outlet. Had to turn power off to room to get the prongs out with pliers.

I just received the combo pack for my Epic 4G phone and I am very disappointed. The wall charger is horrible and made the screen on my phone vibrate and shake. Also while charging my phone kept jumping to various applications on my phone automatically. I was so looking forward to using this product and thought it would be nice to have the extra charger while at work, but I must say I am very disappointed in what I received today. - Usb Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Charger - usb charger usb charger Usb Charger - usb charger