Saturday 18 October 2008

Raymond Weil Freelancer


I have been looking for a nice dress watch for awhile. I have a Tag Heur stainless steel watch but I was looking for something more elegant to wear with my suits. I know there are many people who say that you can wear a stainless steel watch with a suit but I still think a nice leather band watch looks better. My main concern was a Swiss movement at a good value. I looked at Seikos all the way up to Omega's. I did not really like any of the Seikos because the body of the watch were on the thinner side. Omega's were way out of the price range. Thus I started doing more research on Raymond Weil and found that they are a very reputable Swiss watchmaker but do not have the large premiums associated with them like the higher brand names. I am glad I went with this Tradition watch because it is very elegant with the black face and the leather band. I have not had any problems with the watch in the past year and I always get compliments on it. If you are looking for an elegant dress watch, give this watch a look! Raymond Weil Tradition Mens Watch 5576-ST-00207'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Raymond Weil Freelancer Raymond Weil Freelancer Raymond Weil Freelancer