Monday 13 October 2008

Lingerie


I love this item. It's great for summer. It works well under shorts. It has generous lines to fully cover your backside and the outer edges are relaxed so as not to "dig in" or create bulging. So panty lines are not an issue with this product. It provides me with comfort and confidence. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" Shaping Brief, Nude M

It was comfortable and gave my stomach a smooth look. Not as firm and tight as other products I've tried, however, it did help in the smoothing department. Don't expect to lose one dress size wearing this, but it gives nice control. Unfortunately, it rolls and bunches on top, especially after sitting down. Therefore, expect to adjust it many times while wearing it. The bunches are noticeable! This item would be GREAT if it would stay up and not roll down.



Another qualm, the panty is not seamless, therefore it will show through clothing. Try getting a thong version, if needed.



Other than that,the material is very comfortable to wear, even for long periods. I don't have to worry about sucking in my stomach. :)

As a two time cancer survivor, and having had 7 abdominal surgeries, this is the only brief that gives me the support I need. Comfortable. Waist doesn't roll. Easy to put on. It's the only brief I wear. Worth every penny.

First of all the product divides your butt cheeks in two like other reviewers have mentioned. It looks ridiculous! You can constantly feel the top moving around, so maybe it would be better to go with the one with the attached bra? Idk.



Anyway I wore this for the second time yesterday for about 4 hours and it was kind of uncomfortable, not horrible. I woke up this morning at 5 am with pain in my back which was identical to pain I have experienced in the past with a kidney infection. It persisted for several hours and coincidentally I experienced another symptom so I went to the emergency room fully expecting a full-blown infection diagnosis. It wasn't. I confessed my wearing of "Lipo In A Box" to the doctor, and he explained to me (embarrassed as I was) how unhealthy shape wear is for your body, nerves, internal organs, etc. because of the level of constriction. It really hurt and scared me. I threw the piece of junk in the trash and will never consider buying anything like this again. I think in the future people will discover the negative health impacts this kind of garment has on the human body. Let's wait and see.

This is my first shapewear experience and I was excited. I just wanted to smooth out my stomach and give a little lift to my butt. I'm young and I'm not particularly big, so this was more insurance for more form-fitting dresses, because I've always had a lower belly bump. There is no way this product would not leave pantylines unless you are made of pure muscle in your thigh/butt area. You can tell as soon as you open it up and see these pronounced elastic bands. It flattens out the stomach somewhat, but not flawlessly. I was not impressed with that aspect. I am returning it immediately so I have nothing to contribute as far as how it wears throughout the day. The fabric is comfortable, though.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Lingerie Lingerie