Monday 13 October 2008

Component Video Switch - av switcher, av switch


I just need a way to passively switch 3 audio inputs to one audio output.

And that it does perfectly, it's passive so no electricity is used. Pretty happy with that for this price!

This one does video too, but I am not even using that...



The only downside is that it's ugly, but for the price you can't complain.

Keep in mind that the cables go in the top side and bottom side, so it might be tricky for some to tuck it away neatly. AV Audio Video RCA 3 Way Switch Switcher Splitter+Cable

It took me less than 2 minutes to hook up three different input devices to this switch. Considering the wire jungle behind my wall unit I'm amazed. Video quality is excellent from all three sources. Now if I could only solve the problem of having four different remote controls.

You want cheap? Then this is your item. This will give you wavy pics and the switch will stop working after a few times. Save yourself the time and money and just pay more to get a better product. Two thumbs down for this item.

I bought this to be able to switch my TV's inputs between a cable box and DVD player. With this switch in line, neither input is usable due to a loud 60 Hz hum present in the audio out of the TV's speakers. Without the switch, either individual input sounds perfect. You get what you pay for!

if only amazon allowed zero stars... this came to my door and didn't work from the get go.



don't get me wrong, it provided functionality of switching between two-three different rca inputs; however, the quality of the sound and video was like that of a garbage pale.



horrid product.

Great item for its price. I needed my laptop audio, Cable box audio and video game audio to come through my surround sound and this splitter does the job great! It does seem light weight and looks easily breakable so handle with care. Recommended if you're looking for optional audio splitters. - Av Switch - Component Switch - Av Selector - Av Switcher'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Component Video Switch - av switcher, av switch av switch Component Video Switch - av switcher, av switch