Monday 27 October 2008

Ice Scoop - ice scoop, booo


I received this scoop and was happy with the size. I removed the sticker ( a nightmare in itself) and put it in the dishwasher. I do not use any citrus type cleaners but still found the finish COMPLETELY RUINED when I opened the dishwasher this morning. Not useable... looks dull and dark... gross!!! BE WARNED! Adcraft ALS-5 5 oz Capacity, 5" Length x 2-3/8" Width, Mirror Finish, Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Scoop with Contoured Handle

well I bought three of these scoops to use in my new glass decanters. I washed them in the dishwasher and they turned black! Worse, everything they came in contact with also was covered in black powder! So I threw them away. Never got to use them! - Ice Scoop - Booo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ice Scoop - ice scoop, booo booo Ice Scoop - ice scoop, booo