Thursday 18 September 2008

Usb Car Charger - car accessories, automotive


Nice Unit! I have several different Wagan adapters and so far very happy with them. Have not used them a lot so if problems arise from use, will update later.



After ordering the unit I realized that I ordered the unit without the -5 on the end of the number. For a little over a dollar more the -5 unit supplies twice the amperage at the USB ports. Well worth the money for the extra versatility. I called Amazon Customer Support and got the order changed before shipping with no problems.



I think someone else mentioned about the cord being a little short. It can be if you want to have the unit in the rear seat, but I was not concerned since I have a extension/splitter I can use if needed. Very happy all the way around. Wagan EL2537-5 Twin USB and 12V DC Cup Holder Power Adapter

Tried one of these about 10 months ago. Loved it. Have purchased them for each of my vehicles and have given them as everyday gifts to my children. Works like a champ, pretty rugged and reasonably inexpensive. No wonder Amazon is frequently sold out of them.

I got this power adapter so that I could have my GPS and FM transmitter power at the same time from my one cigarette lighter in my car. It's fantastic. It seems well manufactured, fits perfectly into a cup holder, and powers both devices without a problem. The battery meter is a neat feature, I think it is accurate because my battery is definitely on its last legs and the meter on the power adapter gives it a "low" reading. Makes sense. I have yet to really try out the USB charging ability, but will repost once I do.



This is the best product if you need to split power in your car, period. I did more research than probably necessary looking for something like this, so I know what I'm talking about ;-). Buy it. - Car Accessories - Dual Car Adapter - Usb Car Charger - Automotive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Car Charger - car accessories, automotive automotive Usb Car Charger - car accessories, automotive