Thursday 18 September 2008

Polo Shirt - polo, polo shirt


Although the pink is darker than I expected and not the translucent color I hoped for, I'm overall very pleased with this shirt. I ordered an XS which fits fine, but I will probably order a small in the future so that it is a little bit looser on me. I highly recommend this shirt to anyone! Ralph Lauren Sport Womens V-Neck Pony Logo T-Shirt (L, Light pink)

I could not be more pleased with the quality and fit of this T-shirt. I find them very comfortable because of the soft cotton material. I would not recommend putting them into the dryer simply because they are cotton and I am so ok with that. I sincerely love them and hope this review is helpful. - Polo Shirt - Polo - Ralph Lauren'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Polo Shirt - polo, polo shirt polo Polo Shirt - polo, polo shirt