Sunday 28 September 2008

Highly Recommended - alkii, athletic pants


these pants are made very cheap,so thin you can see right thru them

the picture of these are very deceiving.sent back await credit/used gift card. would not recommend@all. returned the next day after receiving1/4/11 will not order again,what a disappointment after waiting 2 wks. Women's Eco-Heather Long Pant aa1987

The pants fit my style. I like soft thin materials that hang naturally. I do not like elastic pants.

I wear them for Hot Vinyasa Yoga Class. They Dry fast and you dont feel soaking wet after you get outta class.

The price is perfect. I've spent $40+ dollars on yoga pants and I still go back to this seller to buy more.

You can kinda see through them a bit but not horribly. They are for the more casual type person that doesnt like constrictive clothing.

I'm 5' 6 1/2" tall and hate long pants that are too short, no matter what kind of pants they are...dress or casual. I don't even like to see pants that are too short on other women. The Eco-Heather Long pants are nice, long, and very comfortable. I love them for lounging aroung home, and I will be buying more of them. Amazon always has what I'm looking for.

I bought the gray pair.

The material is very soft.

It is a little see through but you can't really notice.

Great for PJs, lounging around, yoga and eliptical work outs.

They are kind of long but not enough to bother me.

Even though the material is thin they have not ripped or fallen apart after many workouts and sleeping in them.

Overall stylish and durable.

I would buy again! - Alkii - Active Pants - Athletic Pants - Sweat Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Highly Recommended - alkii, athletic pants active pants Highly Recommended - alkii, athletic pants