Sunday 28 September 2008

40mm - leather tow sides belt, 40mm


This was a gift for my dad and he really liked it. It looks very sturdy and seems like something that will last for a long time. The only thing negative I have to say is not about the product, it's about the packaging this arrived in. It came rolled up (basically like the display picture) in a GIANT box. i had to dig thru crumpled up paper to find it. My dad still reports that this is the best belt he's had in years and that he recomends it to anybody. Columbia Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Overlay, Black, 36

The belt itself was fine, but the sizes apparently run extremely small. I made sure to order a size that was a couple inches larger than my pants' size, and the belt I got was still too small to wear. I ultimately had to return it because I couldn't wear it. But the belt itself seemed fine, not bad but nothing special.

Went to purchase this and discovered, at least today, January 23, 2011, that the size 34 belt, which I need, is $28.00 while all other sizes listed are $15.00 !!! What in the world is up with that? I'm going back to the Levi's belt, similar in appearance, for $13.00 for size 34. Liked the "Columbia" logo on this one, but I'm not paying an extra $13 to $15 to advertise for them! lol - 40mm - Kenneth Cole Reaction Belts - Leather Tow Sides Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


40mm - leather tow sides belt, 40mm leather tow sides belt 40mm - leather tow sides belt, 40mm