Wednesday 2 November 2011

Replacement Battery - paslode, replacement battery


The picture is missleading. There are not two spaces to charge, only one. However, it did come with an adapter to allow me to charge my old style paselode batteries. The description is correct and this is able to charge both style of batteries. It is great to be able to charge my old batteries again. Paslode Cordless Battery Charger

This charger does exactly what it is supposed to do. I'll add that I bought it to replace the charger that came with my original Impulse finish nailer, which I bought when they first came out, sometime in the 1990s, I think. I had not use the nailer in over ten years, and everything had sat in a case, inside, for that long. When I inspected the tool to see what still worked, found the fuel cells still had some gas, but the battery charger did not seem to work. After buying the new charger I realized (long story short) that the old batteries and charger were fine - all I had to do was clean the battery terminals and charger connectors. Now I'm trying to sell the new charger at a discount on Craigslist in Albany.

I live on a small Island in Hawaii and special Items are hard to find. I have to go to one of the main Islands to try and find special chargers, and to travel inter-island is very expensive. This paslode charger is awesome and you can't beat the price. It arrived quickly and I put it to use as soon as it arrived. - Charging Station - Paslode - Replacement Battery - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Replacement Battery - paslode, replacement battery replacement battery Replacement Battery - paslode, replacement battery