Wednesday 2 November 2011

Htc Thunderbolt


I bought these specifically for my Verizon HTC Thunderbolt.



Out of the package the screen covers look fine. They provide full coverage over the Thunderbolt's screen, however, functionally these protectors are worthless. The adhesiveness of the protectors is incredibly poor. The corners continually curl up and away from the phone's screen. Part of this problem could be related to the thickness of the protectors. They are THICK. I purchased screen protectors for my original Motorola DROID that were thinner and attached to the screen so well a single protector lasted nearly 18 months.



Having a silicone case around my Thunderbolt helped keep the protector in place but in taking the case on and off it caused the edges of the protector to fray. One last thing, these protectors seem to have a matte type finish that does affect the clarity of the HD display. 5x HTC ThunderBolt 4G Droid Incredible HD ADR6400 6400 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Flim Kit

I don't know how these can properly be labeled as screen protectors for the Thunderbolt: they are approximately 3/16" TALLER than the height of the glass on the screen. I had to trim mine to not overflow onto the plastic lip at the bottom of the phone's face. Also, they are approximately 1/16" narrower than the phone's screen, and the corners are slightly rounder.



Overall: you can make them work, but I am looking to buy another product that actually fits the screen on my Thunderbolt.

The screen protectors that i recieved where not wide enough to fit the whole screen and where too long. the width is wide enough to cover the viewable portion of the screen, but i kinda don't like to see the protector, and since i had to cut the bottom of it so it doesn't hang off then that looks pretty crapy too. At least the price wasn't bad, hence the 2 stars rather than 1.

These screen protectors are more then satisfactory especially for their price. The only real problem is that the adhesive isn't the strongest and I can see it wearing out after 6 months or so. Also the cloth they include to wipe the screen is partial to flaking lint so I'd use your own lint free cloth as you'll likely get a few air-bubbles if you use the product included unless you're diligent in checking the screen. Otherwise the plastic protectors are sized almost perfectly and application was similar to any other screen protectors I've owned. For the price and amount received this is a great deal.

Originally I felt like I was going out on a limb buying this product instead of some of the more popular/name brand screen protectors but I am very happy with the product and paid far less than similar 3 packs and this one contains 5! I believe every attribute of this product is 5 stars. The only con is that it does not come with a scraper to apply them evenly but a credit card or something alike does the job just fine! Also, each of the 5 screen protectors come with a mini cleaning cloth to thoroughly wipe off the screen before application.

I previously bought two different kinds of screen protectors for my Thunderbolt.



The ones from Verizon did not cover the whole screen. With my luck, I'd get a scratch on the areas not protected.



I then ordered the Splash screen protectors from Amazon. I've never had a problem with bubbles before, but EVERY ONE of the three screen protectors bubbled up when they were applied.



I finally came across these screen protectors. I figured they were cheap, and it wouldn't hurt to try. It was better than dealing with the bubbles.



The instructions came via email, and the screen protectors arrived very quickly. They went on without a problem, cover the entire screen, and did not bubble. I'm VERY happy with my purchase!

Screen protector is as advertised and working great. Only note is the small numbers on the stickers of which one to put on first, I did backwards the first time and got one protector smeared with fuzz off the included soft, polishing towel.

I was a little apprehensive at first buying this product, but I went for it and I'm glad I did. It fits the screen perfectly, and does not change the display quality or tactility of the screen in any way. I would recommend putting it on with the use of a credit card (or any other type of card) to remove bubbles. This really is a worthwhile purchase, and now my TBolt is all nice and protected. Also, rather fast shipping; I wasn't expecting this product for two more days and I got it today!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt