Thursday 20 October 2011

Stylus Pen - stylus pen, iphone stylus


I was originally using the pogo stylus as it was the only one available in Australia, and wasn't all that impressed. It did the job, but tended to be rather spongy, and didn't have the greatest accuracy. In a meeting with a design company, one if the designers had the Elago stylus, which he let me use for a few minutes to test. It seemed so much better, and even with the brief time I used it, I could see the difference. Within 10 minutes after the meeting, I was googling the Elago stylus, and purchased it via amazon.



It took a while to arrive (didn't think express shipping was worth it) but when it did - oh man. I wish I'd gotten this product sooner. It glides over the iPad screen extremely smoothly, is extremely comfortable to hold (even being left handed). Comparing it to the pogo is like comparing velvety smooth icecream with crushed ice.



I don't often write reviews on products, but this one surprised me so much that I thought I had to. I highly recommend it. elago Stylus Pen with Clip for iPhone 4/3GS/3G, iPad and iPod Touch, AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4, Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab

I've tried the Pogo, the iClooly and this Elago stylus. There are benefits to all. I am finding lately that I use this one more for handwriting things on my iPad and iPhone, and my daughter uses it for drawing. I have a Zagg screen cover for both and this stylus glides smoothly, does not drag like some cheapo no name styluses (styli?) I picked up that also had a rubberized tip. Minimal pressure is needed, and the weight and length is good. I recommend!

There's no reason to keep adding about the great functionality of this pen.



I have been using and have been extremely pleased with the BoxWave stylus sold on Amazon by the same seller. In my opinion, the functionality is exactly the same with the two pens. Both work amazing!



Here's the unfortunate part; The BoxWave has a nylon string and clip that plug into the headphone jack. In fact, I am looking at the pens side by side and they look 100% similar except for the string. The BoxWave has the clip as well and is $5 cheaper. I am almost sure it is the exact same device that is simply branded by each company with their own logo. I have been using the BoxWave for a few weeks and now can't possibly imagine not having the nylon string. I would have lost it a long time ago if not for this attachment.



I did not think this feature would matter much but I am now sitting with this Elago that i will never use because of the lack of the nylon.



Do yourself a favor folks and but the BoxWave. It is the same pen and you can cut the string off if not needed.



Elago, do yourself a favor and add a string. PLEASE?

I should have believed the other reviews. After spending over $20 on others that do not flow smoothly, this one is like comparing a Lexus to a Chevy Cobalt. My only complaint is the length which should be a few inches longer.

I get the alure of being able to write with your finger on the ipad. But the reality of REAL note taking is that we humans are built to write with an instrument other than our finger. I guess I could have re-trained myself for several weeks...but I need to be productive NOW. I still love that I can move things around with my finger...I don't think if Apple would give in to this all would be lost...so bring on more hand writing recognition programs...PLEASE.



Bottom line on this product...I love it. I couldn't wait to open the box and as soon as I did I was sooo happy. It writes very smoothly. Now that does depend on the program you are using it with. Noteshelf is super smooth. White Note is pretty good but not as natural and intuitive to how you write now.



And someone mentioned the logo written on the side...who cares. It does not interfere with function at all. The clip on the side is fine and I am able to clip it right to the side of my ipad cover...perfect. Now I'm ready to get busy.

Me and my husnband got the iphone recently and they were our first smart phones.

soon after we realized my long nails and my husband's large fingers were very difficult to work around to send text on a touch screen keyboard.

I am thrilled with how well this works!!

Unlike any other products, this works great with very little pressure.

Plus I love the stylish design. It's slim and light weight!

I highly recommend it and I am sure you will like it!

I'm gonna get one more for my husband.

I've only used this one, but I must tell you that I don't plan to buy another one. It's comfortable, good size, good materials and it works perfectly.



I'm a graphic designer and I've been using apps like Brushes and Sketch Pro on my iPad and I must say that I'm quite satisfied with the results. I only wish it had something to protect the tip. - Elago - Ipad - Stylus Pen - Iphone Stylus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stylus Pen - stylus pen, iphone stylus stylus pen Stylus Pen - stylus pen, iphone stylus