Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sterling Silver - sapphire, sterling silver


Update:

The seller has great customer service and has offered to replace the necklace. I have to change my rating to 5 stars now, because I do love the necklace. The only reason I gave it a low rating initially is because of the missing stone.





Original review:

I'm very disappointed to say that the diamond in the middle was missing from my necklace. I really love the way this looks, so I'm highly disappointed that I had to return it. Since it's a "fulfillment" by Amazon, I could only get a refund, not an exchange. 3 Stone Sapphire and Diamond Open Heart Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver (18" Chain) - Necklace - Sterling Silver - Sapphire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sterling Silver - sapphire, sterling silver necklace Sterling Silver - sapphire, sterling silver