Wednesday 19 October 2011

Lg Optimus S - virgin mobile, android


I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product as there was only one review. But since it was a 5 star review and the price was on point I decided it give it a try. Boy am I glad I got it! I LOVE it. It's pretty, fits my LG Optimus perfect while allowing you to still see the color of the phone. The case fits and looks exactly like the picture. If you're still a bit hesitant, I'd give it a whirl. You can't beat the price and there are a few other colors if pink isn't your thing. I'd recommend this to anyone. Hot Pink Argyle Candy Skin Case for LG Optimus S (Sprint), Optimus U (U.S. Cellular), Optimus V (Virgin Mobile) - Virgin Mobile - Lg Optimus - Android - Screen Protectors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lg Optimus S - virgin mobile, android virgin mobile Lg Optimus S - virgin mobile, android