Sunday 9 October 2011

Kodak Easyshare M753 - kodak easyshare, digital camera


I bought this as "just a backup" in case my Kodak charger got lost (again), but now I use this one more because it goes direct into the wall or car, so you don't have to turn on computer to charge (which has proven to be more of a pain than I anticipated). It's also great for trips and camping for the same reasons. Digital Camera Battery AC/DC Charger for Kodak KLIC-7001

This camera battery charger is great... it comes with a wall adapter and car adapter as well... I never have to worry about my camera losing charge again... it was a great deal and I am so thankful I bought it, it was worth every penny

We love this charger and love the long life of the batteries it charges. They are SO much better than the AA batteries that our old camera used. This charger is very small. It is about that same size as our camera (A Kodak easy share M853) I love that the outlet plug folds into the charger and that it is small enough that we could fit it and our camera into a camera bag. We also loved the price. When we bought it, it was way less expensive than the other chargers on the market and I was worried that it would be lower quality. That has not been the case for us. WE LOVE IT! - Kodak Easyshare - Digital Camera - Kodak - Camera Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kodak Easyshare M753 - kodak easyshare, digital camera kodak easyshare Kodak Easyshare M753 - kodak easyshare, digital camera