Sunday 9 October 2011

Aspire One Case - netbook sleeve, notebook case


This sleeve does fit the Acer One mini, as promised. If you're looking for something to keep scratches off your laptop, while it's in another bag, then this would be a fine choice. The material isn't as nice in person as it looks in the picture, though. There's not a lot of padding, so it definitely won't do much more than keep your laptop from being scratched. Pink Sparse Tranquility fit most of 10.1 inch Acer, Dell, HP, Samsung Netbook Laptop Sleeve Carrying Case

I am simply delighted with this exquisite laptop sleeve. If anything, it looks better in person than it does online. It's well-made and fits my netbook well. This is a great product at a great price. This design is much nicer than any of the netbook sleeves that I have seen in other stores.

It's a very nice and cute case. I loved the design when I first saw it. HOWEVER, due to the color it does tend to get dirty easily and does not have the sort of protection I was looking for. I am currently still using it as a "starter" case for my iPad 2, but am actively looking for a case that is harder and has more protection. - Notebook Case - Netbook Sleeve - Laptop Case - Netbook Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information