Tuesday 23 August 2011

Range Accessories


I bought this to eliminate the crack between the stove and the counter top where all the crumbs get stuck. This product is L shaped and although it is well made it just trades one crack for another. It sticks magnetically to the side of the stove and overlaps the counter top. I will send it back and get one that is T shaped and overlaps on both surfaces. 23" Black Stovetop Extender

This is definitely a good product. However, I guess I will say it is my own ignorance, but it only comes as one. I assumed that since there are TWO sides to a stove that two extenders would come together. Like I said though, it never says in the product info that it is a "pair" or "set" or anything so other than that it is just what I expected and wanted!

What a clever idea! I've been using this product for several months now, and the stovetop extenders work very nicely in deed. Functional as they may be, they also give the kitchen a neat and tidier appearance. They are very easy to clean (leave them attached or remove them, and wipe with a damp cloth), and mine fit perfectly. A great, attractive addition to any kitchen...



I noticed that a couple review stated that you only receive one extender. This merchant definately includes TWO extenders as stated.

I bought the stovetop extenders due to others that cook in my kitchen. When others are cooking they don't care about the spills next to the stove that slide down between stove and cabinet. Now, with the extenders food spills are not able to get in those cracks.

This product solved my problem and was exactly what I needed. No more gaps, no more food dropping on the floor and sides. Fits snuggly. Thank you!

This merchant is the only one that sells the different colors and sizes. It really works and is much better than the the T-shaped ones sold at home improvement stores. Try it.



Stovetop Extender SE23BL 23 Inch Stovetop Extender - Black

I really wish I could remodel my kitchen and put in a built in range but until then, these are the next best thing. It's an "L" shaped cover that magnetizes to your range and covers that gap between your range and the counter top. It's very low profile so I don't even notice it at all anymore. It definitely keeps grease splatters and crumbs from falling down into the dark abyss between the stove and counter, but I don't think this will keep big spills from dripping down into it.



I loved mine so much I bought a set for my husband's best friend, who up until then, was using electrical tape to cover that gap and he loves them too!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Range Accessories Range Accessories Range Accessories