Tuesday 23 August 2011

Gun Holster - holsters, belt


I bought this belt for use in the Sheriff's Training Academy. Being that most departments issue your duty belt when you get a commission I didn't need anything fancy. The belt is inexpensive, so you have to expect there are going to be some issues with it. When I got it the pepper spray holder was broken already. No big deal, I don't need that for the academy... When we went to do weapon retention during our PPCT excercises I found that the holster was very easily ripped right off of the belt. Very bad to have a fight with someone and they grab your holster and give it an EASY yank and it all comes off, holster and gun, one and all! Overall, it fulfills basically what I need for the academy but if I were buying duty gear I would definitely get something more reliable. UTG Crime-Buster Law enforcement complete modular equipment system

I use the belt for my job doing security. It works great for whati do. The only complaint I have are the belt keepers. The keepers you have to put your regular belt on part of the way the slide thebelt through one keeper then put the belt through a couple more loops then through through the other keeper then try to finish putting your regular belt the rest of the way. It takes some time. Other than that it is a great product. I am happy with my purchase.

I had purchased this with the expectation that it came, as advertised, with at least a holster; the other goodies were mostly for fluff on a Halloween costume I was planning to put together, but I didn't want to get something really cheap and tacky. The belt is rather nice and easily adjustable, and probably the only truly solid article out of the kit. The other pouches and attachments range from good to mediocre, to include the glaring absence of a holster of any kind. I may have not researched the item properly, but it most assuredly does not come with a holster. It did seem to come with an odd pouch that defied my attempts at classification, though. The Velcro fastening system for the individual items is rather nice, and intuitive to use.



I wanted to like it more, but the lack of a holster as promised drove me to only give it two stars. I'd double-check with the supplier first that it will indeed ship with a holster, that or simply use your own if that's your thing.

This belt is awesome, it comes with almost everything you can think police officers carry. It is very strong and can be extended to accommodate up to a 50 " waist as stated in the description, my waist is around 36 " so this belt fits me perfectly. Everything in the picture is included. I counted 9 items in the picture and that's what I received. The supplies included are also strong and high quality and stay on the belt well, so I don't know why the other reviewer said it wasn't built well. There is also one disappointment I have, not for the belt but for the dual mag holster, it is a little small. Also as another reviewer stated, the belt keepers are a little difficult to use, and I wish they included more than two. Other than that this product is great. 5 STARS ***** - Duty - Belt - Holsters - Gun Holster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gun Holster - holsters, belt duty Gun Holster - holsters, belt