Sunday 14 August 2011

Office Storage Supplies - desktop, organizer


This is a good, solid product. It works as it is supposed to and appears to be well made. It came with four little foam "stickers" to put on the bottom to prevent scratches to the desktop.

I am quite pleased with this purchase. It helped organize and more effectively utilize my desk space. Safco Mesh Desk Organizer with Two Horizontal and Six Upright Sections (3255BL)

Great for those who need several folders in easy reach at once. I bought it to use as a staffing recruiter, and needed about 4 folders for different stages of the process. This fit the bill perfectly and the bottom two slots I use for blank forms and an in-box. Two extra slots on top give me peace of mind for future expansion. I love this thing.

This is not an inexpensive product, but I love it. It fits on my desk and helps me keep everything in order. It's much more attractive than other organizational tools I saw online. I'll probably have it forever.

Great product for those who tend to pile paper on their desk top. Coupled with letter size file folders it was easy to get organized and equally easy to retrieve file papers by category. Highly recommend.Safco Mesh Desk Organizer with Two Horizontal and Six Upright Sections (3255BL)

I saw this item in the Gold Box deal section. I looked at it just wondering why it costed almost $40. I was surprised to hear that the top slots were 2" wide. This is a very good-sized unit. I added it to my cart, and also after checking its dimensions, I also picked up from Amazon a Whitmor 6054-585 Supreme Wide Stacking Shelf, Chrome (note: the one measuring 14"x15"x15", not the wide one). The Whitmor shelf fits *perfectly* over the Safco organizer. Between these two products, I have organized my workspace tremendously.



As far as the Safco itself, I find the build quality to be above average, definitely exceeding expectations. It's much sturdier than similar fare I've seen in office supply stores. This product was well worth the cost, and turned me on to Safco. I will definitely consider their other products based on the quality of this organizer.

I am a teacher and have a rather large corner desk at home that quickly becomes cluttered with schoolwork, bills, mail, etc. I had a hard time finding a good filing system in the stores.

I looked on Amazon and found this black, mesh organizer perfect for my desk! As soon as I got it, I set it up on my desk and was able to fit all my folders and random junk on it. My desk doesn't look cluttered anymore, I'm able to find everything I need, and it even matched another black mesh item I already had on my desk! - Organizer - File Sorters - Desktop - Desk Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Storage Supplies - desktop, organizer desk organizer Office Storage Supplies - desktop, organizer