Sunday 14 August 2011

Nursing Undershirt


Bought these when I had my first baby. I can't say much more than this is all I wear. I have 3 and I rotate them. I need 6 more to be honest. When I'm home, I slip something over it if its too cold, and when time to feed I slip the over shirt/sweater/sweatshirt off, and feed. No walking around my house in winter wearing only my bra, no changing all the time. Best investment I made. I bought the bras that do the same thing and I prefer the tank instead. Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank - Black L

I got 3 of these after the birth of my baby. Pros: good room in chest area, I am at least a DD (36) & the large is comfortable, functional for nursing, length is great & there is room for a belly.

Cons: pretty low cut, only reason I won't give 5 stars.

Ordrering from amazon was the way to go. Sizes at Target stores & online were limited.

I'm so pleased with the fit of this tank; when I can afford to buy more, I will! The clasps are as easy to work as the ones on my Gillian O'Malley nursing bras, and the fit is nice and long over my belly.

I've had a lot of trouble finding the right nursing bra and tank. My cup size increased a lot after baby was born and I live over-seas, in a country of small chested Asians! This tank has been great to keep my tummy covered and allow me to nurse in more public places. My only complaint is that I still feel like I need more support. The length is awesome!

I really like these tanks- however, this was a bit different than the one I had purchased at the store (of the same brand).

Maybe I didn't read close enough but this one only has minor support on the inside- the one I got at the store had much more support in the bra portion.

Otherwise the tank is great- super easy to unhook and rehook with one hand.

Only other caveat- if you have lost some or most of your baby weight the tanks are super long and a bit baggy- great right after you have the baby but not as good 6 mos later!

Super comfortable and handle being washed often well!

Doesn't offer much support. I should have known better than to assume it would, but for any woman with larger breasts, you will need to wear a separate (read: better) bra underneath. Also, the tank itself is strangely baggy in the midsection, even though I am not a really thin woman. It almost seems like it would be better suited as a maternity tank, it is that baggy. The Medela nursing tanks are better, although they are much pricier. However, even with a bigger chest, I can get away with just the support from the Medela tank, NOT something I can do with this one.

Very comfortable and has a great built in bra. I'm still pregnant and it stretches over my belly just fine. After washing and drying it goes right back down to size so i will definitely be able to wear it while nursing after pregnancy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nursing Undershirt Nursing Undershirt Nursing Undershirt