Monday 4 July 2011

Toasted Sandwich Maker - sandwich maker


My boyfriend purchased this Sandwich maker from Big Lots for $7.99 I think as my Christmas present bcuz he knows I like to eat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches but not exactly know how to properly make it. I often burn the bread before the cheese is even melted. With the sandwich maker I can toast the bread and the cheese will be Ooey Gooey just the way I like it in less than 5 minutes. Also the creations are endless with the Sandwich maker. I actually made another favorite Cinnamon Caramel Apple Pies/Empanadas using the Sandwich Maker. All I did was get Wheat Bread, Canned Apple Pie Filling, Sprinkled Cinnamon and sugar on inside and outside of bread, and a Spoon full of Dulce De Leche *Caramel* inside. It took only about 5 minutes to make a Warm Toasty Apple Pie that went great with my Tall Cup of Milk. Whenever you're looking for a quick snack ? Turn to the Sandwich maker to help with that snack attack. You can make a quick quesadilla with corn torillas as well. Just fill it with cheese and a scoop of your favorite salsa and in the blink of an eye you have a quick snack. I L<3ve my Sandwich maker and I L<3ve the person who got it for me even more !! Very easy to clean up too. Just a wet paper towel and a quick wipe ... it's clean. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a quick snack or in a rush and dont have time to cook up something. You can make french toast with this too. Just dip the bread in egg then put it in the sandwich maker. (^^) Be Creative !! The things you can make with the sandwich maker are ENDLESS !!!

I bought this at JC Pennys using a giftcard that I got for Christmas. I've only tried the sandwich maker part, but I'm looking forward to making waffles and grilling on it. I made a grilled cheese sandwich on it and it was amazing! Perfectly browned, not burnt and the machine toasted the edges and sealed the edges keeping all the gooey cheese inside the sandwich. I was very impressed with this product and would recommend it to any grilled cheese sandwich addict!

I am very pleased with my purchase of the Maxi-Matic ESM-9002K Elite Cuisine Sandwich Maker. I was shopping for a gift for one of my daughters for her 4th Wedding Anniversary....and this item is just what I was looking for....My daughter and her husband love it!

EXCELLENT NON STICK SURFACE, $18.99--FREE SHIPPING, 2 MINUTES TO GET HOT PLUS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES TO BROWN SANDWICH BREAD AND MELT CHEESE. I USE A VERY THIN LAYER OF MARGARINE ON OUTSIDE OF BREAD TO AID BROWNING. EASY WIPE CLEAN WITH DRY CLOTH...PULL PLUG OUT OF WALL.

I bought this sandwich maker since I have guests coming over this holiday season. As a child we always had a sandwich maker and its one of those family recipes. I tried to make it on this sandwich maker and all I could get was sandwiches that smell like burnt rubber.



I had to return it. Sandwich makers are great but quality of this product is very poor. - Sandwich Maker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information