Monday 13 June 2011

Passport Holder


I wore the Travel Money Belt for several days while on a business trip to Brazil. Extremely comfortable and unobtrusive. Held my passport, credit cards and cash with ease. Highly recommended. Amazon's speedy delivery service is unsurpassed. Travel Pouch

My order for the Travel Money Belt arrived earlier than stated. It is designed with two zipper pouches. The upper zipper pouch is divided into different sections which allows for organization of credit cards, documents or cash. The second zippered pouch can contain money or whatever you would care to take along.



The elastic, adjustable belt fastens with a secure plastic slide with a button that must be depressed before the belt can be removed. The adjustable belt is also centered to keep the contents well balanced. It is comfortable to wear and does not slip, slide, twist, turn or stretch. It is possible to wear the travel money belt in a variety of positions and the adjustable belt is not too wide to pass through belt loops. It is a very practical item and an excellent value.

I took this money belt to Africa and just returned. I had to carry a substantial amount of cash and currency of different denominations. This belt was extremely light and comfortable. Except for the bulk of the currency, I never felt I was wearing anyting. I forgot I had it on. I couldn't be more pleased with it, and the price made it even more attractive.

The belt was great for $5. Wore it to Italy and placed passports, credit cards and money in it. Very comfortable. Barely knew I had it on. However, like any money belt, you will notice it when you are seated. But this was a great find!!!!

I was a bit leery at first about this money belt because of its low price but was later very impressed by its performance. It actually surpassed my expectations. I had always relied on an around the neck pouch in the past and was worried that this type of money belt might be uncomfortable or cumbersome to wear. In fact, its light weight made it very comfortable and at times I would actually have to feel for it to reassure myself that it was still securely on me. Another reviewer suggested putting money and documents in a plastic bag before placing them in the belt so that they would not get damp from sweat. I would certainly endorse this suggestion because it's inevitable that the belt is going to get damp whether its from sweat or being caught in the rain. All in all, I think this belt is a great value for the price.

While this item functioned for the duration of the week I used it for, the front pouch started to unravel. by the end of my trip the whole side was split open. I was able to use the other pouch for the rest of the time, but it certainty isn't made to last that long.

Awesome very functional and hidden money belt. The safest and best way to keep your money and passport on your person. I also wear this belt when vacationing in Europe. It has two zippered pockets - one for passport/license and second for money.

After looking at many Travel Pouches I finally decided to purchase this one and Wow, it has been great. It is very comfortable to wear with lots of elastic for sizing, two zippered compartments, the back compartment has two net pockets making it nice to slip in credit cards or an important paper. I put my cash in the back compartment w/any cards or papers leaving the front compartment for what I might want to access while out. There is plenty of room for everything you might need to have with you. Great Buy!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Passport Holder Passport Holder Passport Holder