Monday 13 June 2011

Home Office Supplies


I ONLY use the Paper Mate Flexgrip pens...I take my own to work, in fact, because they are the perfect pens. I've never had the ink run/leak, and I've been using these pens for almost ten years. I also do not have problems with them drying out. The size of the pens are also perfect and they write beautifully. I will be sticking with these pens until I die or they stop making them. Paper Mate Flexgrip Ultra Stick Medium Point Ballpoint Pens, 12 Blue Ink Pens (9610131)

Flexgrip Ultra pens are the best!! As Mr. Reade pointed out, they are always reliable and the ink doesn't glob up on you. You can always pick this pen up and write with it and right away you will have smooth ink flow, and the ink flow stays smooth right up until you run out of ink. The new ones look cool too, with the silvery-blue cap. Thank you Paper-Mate, for the perfect pen!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Office Supplies Home Office Supplies Home Office Supplies