Tuesday 21 June 2011

Musicians Friend - home recording, stand


What's not to like? These mic clips are heavy duty plastic and they were inexpensive. I've used them for quite some time now and even after crushing falls onto the concrete they're still going strong. Like I said, inexpensive and heavy duty. Two of my all time favorite attributes. I recommend them highly. Musician's Gear Heavy Duty Basic Mic Clip

Not happy with the sellers description or the product. The description says "Heavy Duty" which makes you assume that it's a regular hard plastic Mic Clip, but it's not. IT'S RUBBER!!! It sucks. Used it a couple times and it's hard to slide the mic in and I can see after a couple more uses how it's probably going to need to be taped because the swivel will become very loos cause the rubber will wear down quickly, and flex. IT'S FLEXIBLE!!! Who uses Flexible Mic Clips?!!! Make sure you don't buy this and get a hard plastic clip instead.

This is a very great clip! and it is also surprisingly cheap!!! its plastic and seems very durable! you can make it a little tighter by tightening the screws on the side and it makes it stay in place easier. over all, great clip.

The clip is solid and strong.



A word of caution, it barely fits the fatter "Band Hero" microphones. We got it to work, but a slightly larger clip would work better. Most standard mics are narrower than these game mics, so it shouldn't be an issue for those.



I can't vouch for "Rock Band" microphones.

It was a very fast shipment. The clip feels sturdy and not cheaply made, but the only problem I had was it does not hold none of my microphones (which was totally my fault because I should have check the description carefully). Please make sure that you have a thin body frame mic before purchasing this clip. - Home Recording - Audio - Stand - Musicians Friend'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information