Thursday 21 April 2011

Resistance - strength training, fitness


I read reviews of this product before I tried it. The reviews stated that this product did not provide enough resistance, and that they even smelled funny. I decided to go ahead and try them anyway, since they are at a great price.



When I received these bands, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the reviews weren't exactly accurate.



In regard to the weakness: I'm no gym guy, but these were pretty difficult for me to work with. Not difficult as in "too hard need a weaker pair" but difficult as in "feeling the burn after half of the workout."



In regard to the smell: it just smells like rubber to me, it's not really overwhelming or anything like that.



Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase! Set of 5 NEW Premium Latex Power Resistance Bands Tubes Cords w/ free Door Anchor, Storage Bag and Exercise Instructions

I purchased this product to use as part of my home work out routine. The product came with no instructions or manufacturer information. When using one of the bands for the first time it broke and snapped leaving a 7 inch welt and broken skin on my chest. Had it hit me in the face i have no doubt it could have taken an eye out. Stay away from this product.

These are very poorly put together. I have been using them during my P90X lean workouts doing nothing out of the ordinary and two of them have already broken. A complete waste of money, now I have to go out and buy weights to make up for the two bands that have broken. I am so nervous that another one will break and I might injure myself in the process that I am not going to use them again.



Don't buy this product, there are plenty of other brands of resistance bands (still cheap) out there that cost $20-$40 on amazon that will probably work better. Spend the extra money on a better product now. Don't waste your money on this product that breaks while they are being used to do what they were made for.

1st time I used the bands they worked flawlessly, the next time I used them, two of them broke just below the handles.



UPDATE!!! -- Hello, I just wanted to add. I had emailed the seller about the broken bands and honestly didn't expect a reply. Well they did reply and said they were sending the out ASAP. I received the package in a few days! They also replaced the entire package, not just the broken bands. I am changing my review from one star to FIVE!

Thanks guys!

The item is nice, but only on the picture since I did not receive it for 4 months and the company is ignoring my emails and do not wish to take responsibility! Do not buy this and do not buy anything from Green Web Properties.

The quality of the bands is on the cheap side. Only two of them had a fair amount of resistance. What's worse, is that the picture showed clips on all the bands with ONLY two handles, so that the resistance would be adjustable. it is not. They all have their own handles, and you can't hold more than two at a time comfortably.

Although the product's page didn't seem to list the resistances of each band, I figured it wasn't a big deal as the picture on the product's page showed five bands with metal loops on the ends to be attached to a single set of handles, and surely all five together would exceed my maximum desired resistance.



Unfortunately, what is pictured is not what you get, because every band has its own set of handles and they have no easy way to link them together. Using the door handles as handles might be your best bet. I probably should have read the "Disappointed" review before purchasing these, because it's exactly what happened to me. If you're fine with not getting what you want, buy these, but otherwise, you might want to look somewhere else.

I purchased these bands to start a workout program. I based my decision to buy these on the decription and the picture provided. The picture shows five bands that have metal eye hooks on each end for connecting to the pair of handles in order to increase the resistance. The bands that arrived have handles on each and every band. This makes combining the bands, for increased resistance, a hassle when the have to be tied together.



I never would never had purchased these had I known each band had handles on them. I would have looked, and will be looking, for others that suit my needs but in the meantime these are being returned.



A more detailed description would have alleviated the need to return these because they would never have been purchased had I known they were not what I wanted. - P90x - Fitness - Strength Training - Exercise Bands'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Resistance - strength training, fitness strength training Resistance - strength training, fitness