Sunday 24 April 2011

Liftmaster - garage door remote, liftmaster


Works fine, range is good, but buttons are much to easy to push when bumped or jostled in pants pockets. Whenever I try to carry this remote, I find my electric gate opening and closing accidentally. Might work better to use one the left or right buttons, rathern than the middle button as your primary control. LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Three-Button 315 MHz Mini Remote Control model 370LM/956D

Works great. Range is better than expected. I like having it on my key chain rather than in the car for security reasons. Downside is that I have accidentally opened the garage door while in the house and not realized it until I go to the garage the next morning. I'm using the center button only I thinking about trimming the button so it is flush or slightly recessed. With all that said... I do have a lot of crap in my pockets.

This remote is an ideal way to get in the house without carrying a bunch of keys, whether out bicycling with the family or on my daily commute by motorcycle.



It fits easily in a weatherproof zippered pocket. The center button is large enough to be easily felt in the pocket, even while wearing gloves, and the range is enough to allow me to open the garage door while first pulling into the driveway. The other buttons can be programmed for a second garage door or for the opener's lights, something that is handy when they automatically turn off before I'm finished suiting up in the morning or before I finish peeling off a wet riding suit in the evening.



This is the second one I've had (only because I moved); it's exactly right for riders. Be sure to use it in a waterproof pocket or put it in a ziploc bag.

This is a great remote. I had the fancy illuminated remote until my brother-in-law lost it. I replaced it with this smaller, easier to carry remote. I bought two of these and it took about 15 seconds to program both, VERY easy to do. I programed another button to turn the garage lights on/off, also VERY easy to do. This key-chain model is perfect for me as I commute on a motorcycle and it easily fits in my pocket. For $14.99 each, you'd be hard pressed to find a better solution.

This is a good remote, small and light. howver, as another reviewer mentioned, it is easily activated in the pocket once it gets bumped around. I have noticed a few times when my garage door opened when it was either in the process of being put into my jean pocket, or when it is being bumped around in my jeans

they should consider making the button more difficult to press

This is a great little keychain remote for your garage door. With my detached garage, I love that I can open up the garage door with this keychain remote. However, there have been a few mornings when I went out to my garage and found the door was already open. Apparently sometime during the evening, the button must have been activated while my keys were in my pocket.

I'm using this with a chamberlain garage door opener and it functions perfectly. It's easy to train for use with my opener. For my Chamberlain I just had to open the light cover on the right side of my open; there you'll find a purple button. Once you push the button you get a small yellow blinking light. You have about 10 seconds to push the button you want to program to open your door. The opener clicks and lets you know your done. At that point your done. Very easy. This is my second one.

I highly recommend this. If you don't have one of these you won't know how you got along with out one of these. - Liftmaster - Garage Door Remote - Garage Door Opener - Remote'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Liftmaster - garage door remote, liftmaster garage door opener Liftmaster - garage door remote, liftmaster