Sunday 24 April 2011

Camcorder Accessories - camcorder accessories, battery


This is one of the reason why I bought Sony camcorder (CX550): It has long life battery which is SO important when you are out there shooting video all day long and have confidence that your battery won't run out on you. This would make a great back-up battery, lasting for more than two hours of HD shooting. It is also extremely useful when using video light with the camcorder. Sony NPFV70 Rechargeable Battery Pack (Black) (Retail Packaging)

After initially charging these batteries (2) they worked once for a short time. The second time I tried to use them they gave an impossible time left of approximately 1300 minutes but lasted only a few minutes before they would not work and were dead. I know it is not my charger because my old battery performs without a problem. I feel like I was ripped off and will not buy from this vendor again.

The Sony NPFV70 is an excellent choice to power my Sony Handycam DCR-SR68. I used it at the Atlanta Aquarium most of the day to film our vist to all the sites at the Aquarium. I never had to worry about having to change the battery. We were ther for approximately 6 hours and it held up for all our recording. I am really satisfied thus far with my purchase.

I put it in CX110 and now never have to worry about running out of battery. I have been using it for two weeks and stil shows 4 hour+ left. Also this is not one of the duplicate product. It is original sony product.

I bought this for my Sony HDR-CX350V. It has 3.5 hr use when full charge. And it has 3.5hr use. With this and the standard battery, I don't need to bring charger for a few days vacation. I don't ever run into low battery situation.

This is a Sony branded battery and performs well. It's about twice as thick as the standard NP-FV50 battery that comes with the camera (Sony HDR-CX110). This thickness essentially increases the length of the camera but it doesn't really seem to overbalance it due to the weight. I've only gone through a few charging cycles but no problems so far. - Camcorder Batteries - Camcorder - Camcorder Accessories - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


camcorder accessories Camcorder Accessories - camcorder accessories, battery