Sunday 24 April 2011

Leather Wallet - leather wallet, ipad


I read the reviews saying that it doesn't fit, but noted that it now says it's an Updated Version and that they had listened to their customers. The photos looked like it fit so I figured for $9.99 it would be worth a try. I can report that it DOES fit the Xoom! The cutouts on the back are nearly perfect. The back camera works great. The Power Button could maybe be a little easier to acess, as the cutout ends right at its outside edge - but - I have no trouble at all accessing the button to push it. Someone with large hands might, but then they might have trouble even without it being in a case.



I am very happy with this case. I bought the plastic Motorola case when I bought my Xoom (at the urging of Best Buy even though the reviews on Amazon were not good. Duh!) In the Motorla case, you can't access the charger! And that case costs $39.99 and is NOT an easy fit and looks and feels CHEAP. This case seems sturdy, the Xoom feels secure, and I can access all the buttons and ports. I had a hard time figuring out how to make it support my Xoom at an angle - but if you look at the photo above it's pretty easy to figure out. I can't make it stand up vertically, but I don't need that anyway.



It isn't nice beautiful leather, folks - it's only $9.99 after all. It has a texture that makes it easy to grip onto. It has only the faintest, almost nondetectable smell (not like described in other reviews - I had to hold it right up to my nose and the smell is... normal plastic.) I'm very happy with this case and particularly happy with the low price. I feel bad for the people who got a bad product but hope they tried returning it for an exchange or refund. It's refreshing to see a company that actually does take reviews seriously! I hope others won't be afraid to give it a try! CrazyOnDigital Folio Leather Case for Motorola Xoom (Updated Version). Bonus Wristband Included

I bought this item a week back. My Xoom fits in to the case but pops out a little if you put it in a backpack and move it around. It's designed to fit an iPad and the dimensions of the Xoom are obviously different. If you plan on using your Xoom in the case,the screen will partially obscured (as shown in the pictures)and it's pretty uncomfortable to use. If you're just looking for something to protect it from falls, it's acceptable. Looks very elegant from the outside.

This review comes after about 2 weeks of use.



For what you pay, you cannot expect much. What a surprise then that this case really blew that theory out of the water. I thought it would be a marginal fit at best, but my Xoom slid in perfectly. I tried it with a naked Xoom first and all was great. Then, just for giggles, I tried with the horrible silicon skin that ships with Xoom. The straps stretched and it fit fine. But that silicon thing is going in the trash anyway because ... for the final test, I put on the hard rubber protective TPU skin that I had purchased from the same vendor. Tight fit, but with a slight bit of pressure, the straps quickly allowed this to work. My only complaint is that the corners of the Xoom are a bit exposed. But being able to fit the Xoom in the case with a second skin-like case on is the perfect solution. The TPU cases only cost a couple of bucks, too. I really like the durable material that they use on this case. It's not leather, but it is textured and interesting. Nice contrast to the slickness of the Xoom. It doesn't scream quality but it's not even remotely cheap looking. Middle of the road, really. The red "clasp" is a nice style touch. Nice felt-like lining on the inside. Does not have any sort of scent -- this is a good thing. I have the smell problem with a completely different manufacturers' budget Kindle case. The bottom straps are leather and do not stretch, top straps are leather and elastic and do stretch.



Negatives (all minor): You cannot use this case to prop the Xoom up beyond anything more than maybe a 20 degree slant. It's a little more comfy for typing that sitting flat on a desk, but only moderately so. The "clasp" is just a slider into a loop. I'd prefer magnetic. Top left strap covers the "Motorola" logo on the Xoom. It is a difficult to hit the power button, BUT unlike any other device I've owned, the Xoom seems to be very sensitive and, surprisingly, detects the slightest touch on the power ... so only a semi-negative there.



Positives: Besides all of the above, excellent build quality. The Crazy Digital logo on the front is very subtle (etched in), and I like that it is there because it makes me feel as if I did not buy some ultra-cheapo generic case. When somebody puts their brand on an item, it is always a good thing. Huge, huge positive is that you can charge the Xoom without removing it from the case and you know what? That just shows you that somebody really thought about the user when they were designing this. When in the case, everything feels well-protected. I would say that it has the heft and solidness of a hardback book. Not even remotely flimsy. I have put things on top of the Xoom (coffee ... groan) in the case without thinking about it.



All in all, do not be fooled by the price. This is a rock solid case. If you are spending under $50, this is the best you are going to do. In the $50+ category (and that is a whole different class), you should probably take a gander at the Zoogue Case Genius.

I just received this today and I agree with previous post. The Xoom fits very well- a perfect fit with room for storing headphones, and the cut outs work very well for this tablet. You also have about a half inch of extra room to leave a headset connected and close up the case, very convenient.



There is very little odor associated with this product. Unless you put it right up to your nose and sniff there is no odor. If you smell it up close it is a slight "vinyl manufacturing new smell"- not unpleasant- just a by product materials.



I have 2 more months to evaluate the xoom before my window to return it is up. This is a small investment to keep it protected and it works OK as a stand too. No it's not leather, but it is a nice looking case all the same. It is a textured vinyl that looks like leather. With a splash of red on the closure. Put velcro on the closure and it is more secure as a case and as a stand will be sturdier. Just fold back and secure the velcro behind it. The lining is a soft imitation suede and will not scratch.



For [...], a good buy compared to the few options out there for Xoom owners. Shipping was also very reasonable. A couple dollars. - Leather Wallet - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Wallet - leather wallet, ipad leather wallet Leather Wallet - leather wallet, ipad