Sunday 13 March 2011

Wall Stickers - wall decals, wall stickers


These wall stickers are very cute and look just like the movie characters! My kids are thrilled to have them on their walls and I would buy again!



The only slight negative is the packaging from the manufacturer, they are wrapped up so it took a day or two to flatten them out before we could stick them on the wall without curving. RoomMates RMK1428SCS Toy Story 3 Peel & Stick Wall Decals

I bought these for my son's room as he is a Toy Story fan and they are SO easy to use! They stuck beautifully to his wall with a flat paint finish and they are easy to peel off and restick in a different position! I would HIGHLY recommend these! They are so full of detail and are so bright and colorful!

These decals were a huge hit for my son, he loves them. The stickers are nicely detailed and the characters are good size. The stickers take up quite a bit of room on his bedroom wall, they easily stick, and are movable.

I have two boys, 3 years old and 20 months, and both love these wall clings. They are easy enough for the older one to peel off the wall on his own, and they relocate so easily without losing their stick factor. They are a good size and there are plenty of them (big and small) to play with. The bigger ones have stayed on the wall where they first placed them, but the smallers ones they keep peeling off and relocating them for fun. Great purchase.

My 2-year-old is obsessed with the Toy Story movies and that is all he will watch on TV now and we watch them over and over. A few weeks ago we were at the store and he saw some Toy Story products and got so excited and started yelling "Woody and Buzz!" so I decided these wall decals would be perfect to decorate his room. I live in family housing on campus so I can't paint or do much to decorate here and I hate plain white walls. I had been unsure of what to do to decorate my son's room. These Toy Story wall decals are perfect!



The wall decals came off the sheets easily and went on the walls well with no bubbles forming, which I've had with other wall decals. Between this set and another set by another seller I had just enough to go all the way around my son's room at a height where he couldn't reach them to pull them off the walls. They are removable and don't damage the walls at all. Another thing I was happy with is that these decals are a pretty good size, not too small and not too big, which you can't really tell from the picture. I saw there are some larger Woody and Buzz decals and I considered getting those but these were perfect!



My son was so excited when he got home from daycare and saw the Toy Story decals on his walls and I didn't have any problems getting him to bed that night which is a big plus to me!

They stick great to the wall. Good variety of characters. I had to remove them a couple times once I figured out how exactly I wanted them on the wall and they still stuck perfectly! No problems with them peeling or anything. I also bought another brand of these and they didn't do quite as good. Roommates seemed to have the better quality. Great and cheap for adding to my son's Toy Story themed room! Everyone has commented on how great it is that they just stick on so smoothly and come off without any damage to the wall when you change things. Brilliant idea!

I had been interested in this product since we moved into our new apartment. I knew that we weren't able to put things on the walls but my almost 3 year old needed something to spruce up his drab room. These were perfect. They can be moved around and used over and over. We can move them around the room if he wants them changed. There were a lot of wall stickers in the package too! I will definately reccomend them! - Wall Decor - Wall Stickers - Wall Decals - A Bugs Life'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wall Stickers - wall decals, wall stickers wall decals Wall Stickers - wall decals, wall stickers